16 weeks pregnant!!!

Sang

I have a lot of information from the scan. Thanks to Sean and Dr.Holton.

My baby is around 11.5cm long now and about the size of an avocado. All their limbs and joints are now fully formed – and they’re probably enjoying giving them all a good stretch and flex! They might also have 'found' their thumb and worked out how to suck it by now, too. How cute is that? I just feel amazing at how much our baby is doing. It's crazy knowing that we done this too.

Our babies backbone has become stronger now they will start to straighten out their head and neck out a bit more. When Sean told me this I was amazed. I even started to kiss him. Stupid hormones. Sean and Dr.Holton have told me that now the babies nervous system is making connections to all of its muscles I might feel it starting to move with purpose and reflex. I can not wait to feel it kick and I know that the boys can't wait either. I'm so happy right now.

Also our babies face muscles can also move now which means that facial expressions are beginning to appear even though they can't control them. I could just imagine if it smiled it would make North's heart melt as well as Silas'. Sean told me that the baby might start to grab and play with its umbilical cord now that it is beginning to develop the ability to grip.

My baby weighs around 3 to 5 ounces and is 4 to 5 inches in length. The babies eyes are starting to work too even though they are still closed. Their eyelashes and eyebrows  are starting to grow too.

I have an antenatal appointment this week, and as well as doing all my routine blood pressure, urine and blood tests. Sean also told me that my libido also known as my sex drive will increase more. That explains why I've been wanting to get into one of my husbands to be's pants all the time. Sean has shown me some positions to help the bump and to secure it.

I will have around ten antenatal appointments through the nine months as for this baby is my first. Apparently that on my first appointment they will ask me about my health and symptoms like morning sickness and back aches.

The antenatal appointments will be going through the academy at the hospital. Because they have their own classes there so that we can work around our schedules. I'll also be told about a diet and exercise and sleeping patterns.

Lately I've been getting sore boobs, morning sickness and feeling tired a lot. All of the boys help with my boobs and they let me have naps and they are doing most of the house work now. Sean prescribed me some anti-sickness tablets. Which touch wood I haven't felt sick with yet.

As my bump gets bigger I will have to find some different and more cosier positions. I've started searching a few along with Silas and Gabriel. I cannot wait to try them out though. Gabriel brought me a bump pillow. It's nice and soft however I haven't used it a lot because I've always had someone sleeping with me at night. When I make love to any of my loves I worry about my bump and I don't feel comfortable. I also feel like my loves aren't getting as much fun because of it eventhough Luke said it's better.

The baby can hear our voices and singing in the shower. Also, I researched that studies have found that babies who hear a song while they are in the womb recognise the same tune when it's sung to them after they are born. Looks like I'm going to have to tell Gabriel not to sing a song with swear words in. I really like it when Gabriel swears it turns me on.

I'm on my second trimester. I've noticed some milky white like thing that sometimes comes dripping from my vagina. I am going to ask Sean some questions later. Sean told me, when I asked him this last week, that it is Leukorrhea is the medicalese term for the thin, milky white and mild-smelling (sometimes even odorless) vaginal discharge that many women experience throughout pregnancy. I am one of them. I started noticing this when I was fourteen weeks pregnant. Leukorrhea  protects the birth canal from infection and maintains a healthy balance of bacteria in the vagina.

Sometimes I put a panty liner on so that it absorbs the discharge and it feels more comfortable. Otherwise when I walk around or I sit down I feel like I've wet myself. I've stopped using my special vagina gel because it can mess up the pH scale.

Sean told me to expect backaches in about two weeks and it will probably be all the way up until I give birth.

I find Sean drying the dishes and I pull him aside and ask him about why I get backaches. We sit on my bed in my room. Sean and I walked up the stairs. "Sang as your belly gets bigger throughout your pregnancy, a hormone called relaxin causes the otherwise stable joints in your pelvis to loosen up in order to allow easier passage of your baby during delivery. Add to that the weight of your growing uterus, and your balance gets thrown as your center of gravity shifts forward. In turn, your lower back curves more than usual to accommodate the load – resulting in strained muscles and, you guessed it, soreness, stiffness and pain." Oh great. I'm going to need someone to massage my back at all times I think.

Sean sees my facial expression and reassures me by telling me "Sang there is lots of ways to stop it. You could have a warm bubble bath and relax. You could get one of us to give you a massage. I wouldn't mind however if you are naked I won't be able to hold back." Sean winks. "You should wear shoes that have a two inch heel to keep your body in proper alignment. Pumpkin you are not going to be lifting anything heavy, no reaching for things that are high up and you can try to apply heat to your back." Aw I love Sean. I hug Sean and I say "Thank you Doctor Sean." I then wink at him and he eyes me up and pulls me in for a deep kiss. I moan into his mouth which he then pulls me in closer.

I move my leg over the top of his thighs and I move myself onto his lap so that I'm straddling him. I kiss him more and more. Sean starts to moan into the kiss. His hands are making circles on my back but they soon start wandering elsewhere. I feel them on my bum and he squeezes and then he rubs them. This is really turning me on already. I push down onto his groin and it is big already. Sean groans and moans at the pressure of my groin on his. Sean pulls me into him more and his hands move into my trousers and into my underwear. His right hand moves to my ass cheek and starts rubbing and squeezing it. His left hand moves down to my clit and he starts to rub and make patterns over it. He pushes two fingers inside of me and once he finds out that I'm soaking wet he starts thrusting in and out. In and out.

Stomp stomp...

I hear footsteps. North's footsteps and they are coming closer just like I am coming cover to the edge. We have been doing this for over ten minutes now. All of a sudden North booms "What the Fuck Sang! Why are you two doing This?' North motions between the two of us. As North is saying this we stop kissing however Sean is still thrusting his fingers in and out of me. It feels amazing. I start to feel my muscles tensing. I hold it in. " Sang you,couldn't have waited until later?" North asks me calmly and I shake my head. Sean is just about to tell North off when I say "No North I couldn't wait and it happened by accident but it's a good accident. Mmmmm.......Sean......I.....feel...amazing." I start moaning and calling Sean's name. When I've finished Sean takes his fingers out of me and I climb off of him. I place a kiss on his lips. Sean climbs off of the bed and into the bathroom.

I walk up to North and I give him a kiss. "I'm sorry North. We will have some time together soon I promise." North says it's okay and that he is sorry. I place a few more kisses on his lips. I tell him that I'm going to stay here and have a nap. Five minutes later I hear a shower starting up. I take it Sean needed a cold shower.

Authors note:
These facts that I have put in about the pregnancy are true. I thought that it would help you pregnant birds out. What do you think of this chapter? Do you have any ideas on the gender yet????

I've got my antenatal class at 2pm today and I have no idea who is going to come along with me. "Owen who is coming with me later?" I ask Owen. He just smiles at me and replies with "Sang I will be coming this time. Each lesson a different one of us will be going with you." Phew. That's one less worry for me. I cannot wait for Owen to come with me. Im not one hundred percent sure on what it's going to be like because i haven't been to one yet.