Shopping and diner!!!!!!

Sang

I sit in the front. Owen is driving and I'm sitting in the seat next to him. Nathan and Luke are in the seats behind us. Sean is at the hospital until lunch and Victor, Gabriel, North, and Silas are staying at home and tidying up the house. Kota is visiting Jessica and his mum. "Sang can we get some chocolate cheesecake?" Luke asks me. I look into the rearview mirror and I see him pouting and doing his puppy dog eyes. I start laughing at how cute he looks right now. "Of course Luke just don't tell North."

When we arrive at the grocery store Nathan helps me out of the car. I walk over to the trolley storage and I grab a big trolley. Knowing my boys they will want anything and everything especially Luke. Nathan comes up beside me and puts one of his arms around my waist. "Sang you do know that Luke is going to be worse than ever." Nathan whispers in my ear. This causes me to giggle. "Yes Nathan I know. Luke will be worse because of my pregnancy. Thank you for coming too." I thank Nathan. I can't wait to do some shopping. In this shop there is more than just food. There is drink, home appliances, clothes, baby stuff and more things. We walk into the shop. Luke runs in I'm not sure where he went but I'm guessing he's gone straight to the cake aisle. Nathan keeps hos arm wrapped around my waist and Owen takes the trolley from me. He said and I quote "Sang you walk with Nathan. I'm going to the meat aisle and vegetables. No buts I'm taking the trolley." and with that he shot off to do his shopping. Nathan and I walk over to the bread aisle and we put in two loaves of wholemeal bread, two loaves of white bread and three loaves of fresh tiger bread.

"So Peanut how was your night with Victor?" Nathan asks me with a smirk. We are walking towards the cakes where Luke is and I reply "Well it was good. We slept and we were going to do it this morning however we got interrupted." Nathan laughs at me and I pout. "Aw Peanut, we are sorry." I giggle and kiss his cheek. I see Luke with his hands full of cakes and cookies. Nathan and I run over to him and we take some of the cakes off of him. "Luke what do you think you are doing with all of these?" I ask him in my mad tone. The boys hate it when I use this tone on them. Luke and Gabriel call it my mummy tone. Luke looks at me with puppy dog eyes and replies with "I just wanted some cake. I've been eating stupid fruit salad for the past few days. I have a sugar craving Cupcake." I kiss his lips and smile. I whisper in his ear "It's okay Luke I'll let it slide just this once. If North says anything though it's on you."

The rest of the shopping trip goes well. We buy some chicken for a roast on Sunday. We buy: milk, yoghurts, cake, oatmeal cookies, pop tarts, pancakes and pancake mix, frozen pizzas, frozen chips,frozen vegetables, carrots, strawberries, bananas, tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, kiwi,grapes,cherries. These are just a few of the things that we brought. We take it all to the till and we load it all up. We pack it all into bags and pay for it. I climb into the front of the car whilst Owen and Nathan place the shipping into the boot. Luke climbs into the back. He taps my shoulder and I turn around to look at him. "Sang can we go to a hotel for the night?" This is a random question. I think at what he is on about and then it clicks. He wants me all to himself for the night so that we can show our love for each other. Aw that's sweet. I say okay. Luke smiles at me and when Owen and Nathan come in the car they ask Luke why he is really happy. Luke just says because he has got his sugar.

The car ride was a bit noisy. Luke and Nathan and Owen talked about what we are having for lunch. They asked me what I wanted. I told them that I want to go to Uncle's diner for lunch. We head home and we put all of the shopping away. Everyone is home so they help us put the shopping away. When North finds all of the chocolate and cakes and sweet stuff he goes mental at Luke. Well Owen and Nathan too. "Why the Fuck do you have so much sweet stuff. Sang baby has to eat healthy food not this junk. I can't believe all of you this is all going in the bin!" North booms. I walk up to him an Di place my hand on his chest. I look into his eyes. His eyes are angry but when they look in mine the anger starts to fade. "North Star it's fine. We brought loads of healthy food as well. I'm allowed some sweet things we will just balance it out okay?" I explain. North nods his head and I move onto my tiptoes and I land a kiss on his lips. North tries to deepen the kiss but I pull away too soon and I wink and grin at him.