Sang you devil

Nathan

I walk down the stairs with Sang. Who is holding mine and Gabe's hands. We are all smiling and are relaxed when we walk into the living room and see seven curious faces. Oh Fuck. Hopefully they didn't hear anything. Sang smiles at us and let's our hands go. She walks up to me and kisses me on the mouth whilst playing with my hair. When she pulls away she smacks my butt playfully. She then walks up to Gabe and kisses him. When she pulls away she smacks his butt too playfully. Then she turns to the rest of my brothers. She says "Hello my lovelies. When did you get back?" It's Owen who replies. He clears his throat and says "we've been back for over half an hour. We brought you a surprise." Oh great. That means that they must have heard us coming. Just as I'm about to speak Sang beats me to it by saying "Aw thank you. What's my surprise?" She walks over to Luke,Owen,Sean,Victor,North,Kota and Silas a kiss. "Well Darling, it's a surprise so I'm not going to tell you what it is. We are going to show you the surprise later." Then Doc opens his mouth up and looks at the three of us with mischievous glint in his eye and says "so what was all of that moaning? Did you all have a stomach ache?" He winks at Sang and then the others start chuckling too.

"No Sean. If you must know we were releasing some of our tension and I liked it." Sang said whilst looking at all of us. Oh my God. All of their faces look shocked. "Come on Trouble I've got to take you shopping to get some new maternity clothes." Gabe says to Peanut. Sang walks up to me and whispers in my ear "Thank you Honey. I had a great time. I can't wait for tonight." Then she kissed my lips and went to say goodbye to the others. Gabe and Sang left with Victor and Luke. So now it's just Doc,Owen,North,Silas and Kota here with me. Kota and North start hovering the living room. I do the washing and put the clothes in the dryer then put them all away. Owen is talking with Doc and Silas whilst they are tidying the house up.

An hour later and I am now getting my room ready for Sang. I can't wait for tonight. I'm not sure whether I'm going to have sex with Sang. I don't want her to over do it. I might just give her a massage and use the strawberries and chocolate that Gabe didn't use. He told me that he had the intention of using them however Sang was just too much for him so he just didn't use them. I make the bed, I bring in the massage oil. I spray some air freshener in my room and bathroom. I then go back downstairs and I play on a car racing game with North and Doc.

It's now five in the afternoon and Sang has been gone for a few hours. I wonder what she has got. I've started to notice that Sang's glow has gotten brighter. Doc won the first game. North won the second then me then Owen. Then Kota. I get up and I dig out the left overs of our fruit salad. I place it on the table and set out the bowls and spoons. I then make us all some strawberry and banana smoothies. I place the jug on the table along with the fruit salad. North comes in and I can tell he's in a mood already. "Nate what the Fuck do you think you are doing?" North yells at me. Oh my Fucking God. I haven't done anything I swear. This is probably because Peanut isn't hear. He gets grouchy If he hasn't seen her for a while. "North I'm setting the table for when Sang comes home." I reply calmly even though I can feel myself start to loose my cool. He just glares at me and he's just about to yell again when Doc and Owen walk in. "North go to the gym and calm down. Sang will be home in a bit." Owen orders North. The gym is one of our ways of calming North down. He's about to argue but Doc tells him to go and they go to the gym. It's just Owen and I in the kitchen.

"Nate, Sang is running a little late. Gabe has found her a new nighty." Owen tells me. A new nighty? Hmm, I'm not sure if I like the sound of this. "Thank you for telling me Owen. Do we have any plans for tomorrow?" I ask Owen. He thinks then replies "Well we don't have any plans yet however we might have to go on a mission as a team. Without Sang. But Sang might see Kayli." We haven't had a full team mission for a while now. Hopefully if we do have to go on a mission Sang will go to Kayli's and have some fun. We hear the door opening and some voices. Luke comes running in then Gabe and Victor. No Sang? Where has she gone? North comes out of the gym along with Doc. "Where the Fuck is Sang baby?" North booms. Then Sang comes walking into the kitchen with a beaming smile on her gorgeous face and replies to North "I'm here North Star. I missed you. I missed all of you." Then we all sat down at the table while Sang told us all about the shopping. Luke and Gabe told us about when Sang was in a changing room and she put on a dress. She was walking back in when she closed the door and the dress got caught in the door. She didn't realise until she took it off. Apparently Luke didn't help her.