Sang keep still

North:

"Sang baby come and sit down and eat something before the food gets cold!" I order Sang.
"Ok North star." Sang replies while sitting her beautiful ass down. Once Sang has sat down all of my other brothers sit down too. Before we can start eating though Sang stands back up and starts to talk. "Ok what are you all planning for my birthday?" Sang asks all of us, hoping to find out.

"Fucking shit Trouble sit your ass down and eat will you!" Gabe orders.
"No Meanie I want to know because I don't want to do anything just spend time with all of you." Aw baby she knows just what to say to get us all wrapped around her little finger.
"Sang, darling please just eat?" Mr. Blackbourne asks Baby.

After another ten minutes of asking Sang to eat she finally agrees. Once all of us have finished our burgers,hot dogs,kebabs and salad we clear all the rubbish up and put it all in the nearest bin. I go up to Sang who is opening her can of coke. I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, then I pull her close and kiss her neck.

"Hiya Sang baby." I murmer close to her ear. I feel Sang shiver. Looks like I've turnt her on. Just as I'm thinking this Sang starts choking.
"Urgh......urgh....*choke* Nor...th....*choke choke*" before Sang can say anymore I'm patting her back just as Luke comes in front of baby and takes the can of her. Dr. Green comes over too and says to Sang "Pookie you shouldn't drink when you're laughing you could die. Aw Sang you have got coke shooting out of your nose." As doc says this I turn Sang around until she's facing me.

Gabe,Victor,Kota,Nathan,Silas and Mr. B have all gathered around and are all chuckling,grinning and murmering things under there breaths like Aw, cute and she should get cleaned up.
"Sean it wasn't my fault it was North's." Sang says with a humph. Luke comes by me and takes a picture.

"Come on Sang baby let's go and get you cleaned up." I announce to a pissed Sang who is giving me a death glare. "North Taylor you made me choke and you want to help me get cleaned up. You have a lot of making up to do for this." Sang shouts angrily and stomps off on her own towards the toilets. I hear all of the boys laughing including Owen.

I go after Sang. I know I'm going in the ladies loos but it wouldn't be the first time I've done it.
"Sang baby are you OK?" I ask Sang as I get to the sink that Sang is using to help clean herself up. I grab some toilet roll and hand it to her.
"Thank you North. I'm OK I just wasn't expecting for this to happen." Sang said. Once Sang has cleaned herself up I walk upto her. She turns towards me and hugs me.

"North Star I love you so much. I also found that the accident that happened a minute ago was funny." Sang said with a giggle. I hugged her tighter until she pulled away and put her hand to the back of my neck and pushed my head down until her pink, lush,plump lips met with mine in a kiss. Sang didn't pull away so I deepened the kiss. I moaned into the kiss. Boy has Sang gotten better with her kissing over the Years. I just can't get enough of her.

Just as I'm about to put her on the counter by the sinks I hear someone clearing their throat, so I stop kissing Sang eventhough I didn't want to stop. I look towards the entrance and there I see Owen looking in at us. Just as I'm about to explain Owen puts his hand up in a stop motion and walks towards Sang and I.

When he reaches us he stops and he says "North, Gabe needs you outside to help him with you know what. Sang whilst North is gone how about we go for a swim before it gets dark?" I look at Sang as she replies "Ok Owen I'll go and get ready I'll see you in a bit." And with that Sang leaves the bathroom to get changed. Just as I'm about to leave Owen stops me. "North the plan is in action. Also Kayli is getting changed now." I nod and mumble an OK and walk outside to see Gabe and help him.