12 week scan

Sang:

Today is my 12 week scan. I am excited to see the new life that I have inside of me but also a little worried. I'm at the table eating a healthy fruit salad and orange juice, thanks to North who says that I have to have this healthy food because it's good for the baby and I. All of the boys are here eating breakfast with me too. Owen is sitting next to me. I see him keep on looking at me with a weird expression on his face. "Have I got something on my face Owen?" I ask because I'm curios as to why he is looking at me like he is. I'm now rubbing all over my face trying to feel if I have anything on my face. All of the boys chuckle at me. Owen smiles at me, a proper smile and says "Darling the only thing on your face is your glowing skin and beautiful alluring eyes, luscious lips that are begging to be kissed and your cure nose." Uh so that's why he was looking at me. Did he say glowing skin?

"Glowing skin?" I ask him. This time Gabriel answers for Owen "Fucking shit trouble,you are glowing and you look Fucking sexy with this glow." This doesn't help one bit. Why am I glowing? Sean must have seen the confused expression on my face as for this time Sean says to me "Pookie when you are pregnant your skin starts to glow. When you are pregnant your hormones increase and because of this it causes your glands to produce more oil which makes your skin oily and that is what causes the glow. You look radiant sweetie." Aw this is amazing. Throughout the years I have gotten used to the boys complimenting me so eventhough I feel like saying I'm not because I don't think I'm pretty, I just say thank you.

"Thank you. Who's coming with me to the scan?" I ask. I'm not sure if they all will be able to come but I want them all to come. "Princess we are all coming. Doc sorted it out with Dr. Roberts so that we can be in a big room." Wow these boys really are organised. I have an hour before I have to leave. Gabriel tells us about all of the baby stuff he wants to get tomorrow when we go baby shopping. My delivery of baby stuff should be arriving this afternoon. I cannot wait to see the boys' faces. I hope I've done the right thing.

We are all at the hospital. We've made it here fifteen minutes early because Sean wants to make sure that I don't over do things. So we are all in the waiting room. I'm sitting on a chair next to Sean and Victor. Gabriel is next to Victor. Luke is walking up and down the waiting room with a jump in his step. Next to Sean is Owen. Kota is sitting opposite me with Nathan sitting on Kota's left and Silas is on his right. Kota is reading a pregnancy book on his phone. North is pacing towards me. When he comes face to face with me he says "Sang baby if you don't feel comfortable having Dr.Phil looking at you then we can ask for a female doctor if you would like?" North, North,North why is he saying this. Dr.Phil might not be able to look after me yet. I know that having a man doing the scans is a problem with the boys. We've been 'discussing' this over the last week. "North I'm fine okay. As long as I have all nine of you. I will be fine." I reply to North and whilst I'm saying this I stroke his cheek and kiss it gently. "Now North sit your ass down next to Silas." I yell at him. I know I shouldn't yell however he has been pacing in and down the hall and it's just been annoying me.

At this everyone looks at me with a stunned expression like they didn't expect me to erupt like that.The best stunned face though is Sean's. He just stares at me with his mouth wide open. "Pookie thank you for telling North to do as he's told. Are you excited?" He asks me. I am excited to see the fetus but also worried. What if something goes wrong and I get all of the boys hopes up? I can't do that to the nine loves of my life. It's not fair. "Yes Sean I'm excited. It's my pleasure to tell North off." When I say the last part I look at North and he's whispering something to Silas. When he sees that I'm looking at him he looks up and says "I only obeyed because I don't want to stress the baby out not because I'm scared of you." Then Owen mumbles to Sean "Even I'm scared of Sang." that causes all of us to laugh and some of the other boys admit to them being scared of me.