I am....

Sang

The rest of the time we were on holiday we: went shopping,had bbqs,took pictures,went on arcade machines,slept,went on donkeys,collected seashells u we looked in the aquarium too. It's been a week since we came back from the holiday.

So right now I am over at Kayli's house. It's just Kayli and Corey, we are all discussing what to do for my hen do. I forgot to tell you, me and the boys have been engaged since I turnt 18. They all asked me on my 18th birthday. It was a big surprise. They took me to a beach, I'm not sure what one because they blindfolded me,they waited until the evening to ask me, when we got to the beach they took my blindfold off and they were all on their knees before me. Owen had the ring in his hand. On the inside it has all of their initials on. They asked me with a sunset it was beautiful, magical and the best day off my life. I said yes of course and we have been waiting three years. This is our third year.

So far Kayli has said that we are having a stripper, we are going to go clubbing and then come back to hers and we are gonna spend time with Kayli's husbands

So far Kayli has said that we are having a stripper, we are going to go clubbing and then come back to hers and we are gonna spend time with Kayli's husbands. I just want a quiet evening but I guess it's gotta be fun right. Kayli books it all in. I call Pam,Erica,Jessica and Karen. They all said that they can make it. I can't wait for my hen do. The hen do is in about two months. Yes get in there. Woohoo. I cannot wait to get married to the most wonderful nine men in my life. After Ashley Waters Karen and I became close. Not as close as Kayli and I though, we still keep in touch now.

We haven't seen each other in a while because Karen and Derrick are on holiday in Paris. Derrick is proposing to Karen. They have been together for over two years. Derrick went out with my sister Marie until she cheated on him and got herself pregnant at 19. I know only a year after we first went to school. I won't tell you what happened because that is for Marie to tell not me. She still visits my step-mums grave.

She died when I was 17. The cancer took over all of her body and she took an overdose because it was too much. She died. I helped Marie and my dad with the funeral. I also help Marie out with her baby boy who is now four years old. His name is Tommy. I don't forgive Marie but she apologised. I just didn't want her to be on her own. Sometimes one of the boys will come with me or Kayli. Marie said she will come to the hen do too. She is getting married next week to a handsome man called Jason Rendal. They are a really nice couple.

I spend the rest of the day with Kayli. We talk,do our nails,play video games with Corey and we bake cakes. I leave Kayli's at ten because Owen comes to pick me up. When I get in the house I say goodnight to all of the boys and I head on up to bed. I'm really tired but first I need to puke. Nice. All of the boys barrell up the stairs and they all ask me if I'm okay, which I say yes. Instead of them leaving me they clean me up,put my hair up in a messy bun and carry me to bed. All other boys climb into bed with me. I'm next to Nathan and Silas. I soon fall asleep. When I wake up I'm in the room on my own. I see Sean downstairs.

"Morning Pookie. All of the others are on a mission today. Looks like it's just you and I." he says to me. He kisses me and then kisses up my neck which causes me to involuntarily moan. I get rewarded with a moan from him. I pull away and run up the stairs to my room before he can chase me. I'm really worried now about the test.