Sang's birthday

Sang:

OK so Kayli taught me how to lap dance a few weeks ago. Went to a lap dancing class on a Tuesday and a pole dancing class every Thursday. That is how my body is fit and healthy, well along with North and his healthy eating diet. Thankfully I have Luke who I can get to sneak chocolate in for me. Kayli has gone to have sex with Corey.

She's trying for a baby with him apparently. I must say my plan is working perfectly so far. Gabriel had to go to the little boys room to 'let off steam' his words not mine. I know exactly what he had to do. After Gabriel left Owen ordered me to get into my bed,so now I'm on my own. I want someones arms around me but no one does. This isn't fair I need to feel one of them with me. I guess I'm gonna have to wait a while.

I wait for what seems like hours but is only one hour then I crawl out of my bed and I quietly tiptoe, so as not to wake the others and I climb into bed with Nathan who is asleep and making kissy faces and has a hard on. I mentally giggle at this. I find it amusing how they just appear. I've learnt from Kayli. Once I'm in bed with Nathan I hug him and kiss him on his cheek when I feel arms around my waist turning me around so that we are spooning.

Once I have been turnt around I feel Nathan breathing against my ear.
"Hi Peanut why are you in my bed?"Honey whispers.
"Honey I couldn't sleep because I was on my own." I replied.
"Peanut you know you can always come into my bed you didn't have to wait until now." Aw. Nathan is sweet.
I was just about to reply when Nathan put one of his legs over mine and the other under my other leg and he started kissing the back of my neck. It really feels good, in fact it feels far too good that I'm starting to moan quietly.

I hope I don't wake anyone else up. Nathan's right hand slips down to my thong and he goes to where my wetness is and my thong is wet already, he starts to massage me in a circle and he rubs my bud. I become very wet very quickly. Nathan kisses my ear. I moan. I am so turnt on. But to my disappointment Nathan moves his hand away and puts it back around my waist.
"Night Peanut. I love you!" Nathan says goodnight and then he goes to sleep with me in his arms.

OK so I managed to sleep once I was in Honey's arms. I'm now awake and according to my phone it says it's 7:30am, so I quietly remove myself from Nathan's bed and as I look around all of my boys are actually asleep for once. I am the only one awake. I go to my bag and pull out underwear and a three quarter sleeve blue and nude dress with a pair of flats.

I go into the bathroom and put these on I also brush my hair and brush my teeth. Once I've finished it's 8:00am so I quietly go back into the tent and I find it completely empty. The only thing that I see from the boys is a note, it reads:

Dear Sang:
Morning Sang. Happy birthday our love. We are all very sorry that we didn't tell you this but we have your presents with us. We are in the second part of our tent so Come on in sleeping beauty. We will cook you breakfast soon.
Love, your boys xx

So I put my note in my scrapbook and I walk on over to the second part of our tent. Yes our tent is massive. We got one with a lot of rooms. We need them all. Once I'm in I turn around and all at once all of my husbands shout: Happy 21st birthday Sang! Aw already this is the best birthday present. I walk on over and sit down on a spare chair that is next to Sean and Nathan. Once I've sat down Owen says "Sang, darling we didn't get you many presents because we left some of them at home. Is that okay?" They all worry too much don't they know yet that they are all I need I could be broke,homeless or have all the money in the world but no matter what these nine wonderful men, my husbands who are my life, who have saved me too many times to count, are all I need and all I want.