Answers

Keiren and Kaiser ran down the alarm ridden hallways, hands still covering their ears. A loud, deep voice was heard over the intercom.

"Prisoner 273 and prisoner 917 have escaped. Prisoner 273 and Prisoner 917 have escaped. Lockdown of the facility has taken place. Every person is instructed to not leave the vicinity until the area is cleared." Keiren jumped onto Kaiser's back and talked into his ear .

"Run!" he said, and Kaiser began running.

For him, it was a full sprint down the corridor of locked hallways. For Keiren , he just blinked and he was in a different location. Kaiser shook Keiren off and pointed towards the door that was in front of them .

"Why does this one have no metal in the locks?" Keiren shouted over the alarm, eyeing the door . Kaiser tapped on his shoulder, getting his attention. He made make believe flames with his fingers. Keiren nodded.

"It's the small one's cell. So she couldn't melt the locks off." he nodded , and he pounded on the door. She shouted.

"I'm not the prisoners your looking for, asses!" she screamed, but it was barely audible.

"No! We're here to help! Can you open the door?"

"Keiren? No, I can't , or otherwise I would've left by now. We need Ashton or Nash. "

"What about the freckled one? Your friend?" For a split second, it was silent.

"He can't do anything unless he's near someone else, or knows how they control their powers. He needs someone else," before letting the twins speak, she continued through the door. "Look for Nash, he's our best hope at the moment. He's cell 612!" she shouted, as Keiren and Kaiser ran away from the oncoming guards.

Kaiser ran for a moment, until he stopped at the 600 deck.

"No, Kaiser! She said 200!" Keiren yelled. Kaiser shook his head and continued running, against Keiren's pleads. He stopped in front of cell 612, as Jennette instructed.

"Oh yeah," Keiren said, and Kaiser gave him the "I told you so ," look. Keiren shouted through the wall.

"Nash! Can you break through the wall?" He shouted. Chains rattling were heard inside.

"Ugh, no. They have me chained."he yelled.

"Kaiser can break the chains through the wall, but it's going to hurt. Are you okay with this?" With no hesitation , Nash responded with yes.

Kaiser brought his hands up to the wall, as if he was trying to push it away. A rattling and muffled yell was heard, and then Kaiser smiled.

"Good job," Keiren said, and Kaiser nodded. Keiren shouted through the wall.

"Do you need us to break the doo-" an explosion and crumbling sound was heard, and after dust cleared, Nash stood, grinning.

"Nah, I got it. You don't know how long I've been waiting to escape that hell hole." Keiren nodded, and the trio ran down the hallway, scanning the doors.

"I know where the fire chick is, let's go get her," Keiren said, and the group followed him back down to the 300 hall. Nash, without a hesitation, threw his fist at the wall, and a hole just small enough for Jennette to squeeze through broke.

"Jennette, I'm too tired to break the rest of the wall.... Just climb through the hole." From inside, Jennette scoffed.

"That would be pretty easy, if I weren't chained up!" She shouted over the sirens.

Kaiser,being the smaller of the two twins, squeezed himself through the hole, just barely. Once inside, he pulled the chains apart and helped Jennette through to the outside. Then , the group decided what their next option was.