Not Wrong, Unique by rjewel2002

Description:

I'm not crazy.

Tears stream down my face in a steady rhythm. I focus on them rolling down my face and onto the leaf-littered ground. I can't move. I can barely breathe. Adrenaline pumps through my body a hundred miles an second. My mind useless, the poison of betrayal bleeds through my every sluggish thought. Why? How could he? Why me? I'm done for. All I can do now is lie still behind a large oak and hope not to rustle the dead leaves beneath me. If it is my time to die, Janett stay with me until the reapers come. If not, Anna, please stay with me until my end.

My Review:

For starters, your description is too long and confusing. You should cut it down and also ensure that readers will be able to understand what the story is about.

Secondly, I like the plot. The book makes me feel like it is about fantasy,is it? If not, you better stir the plot because once you get into it, it's hard to go back to the one you expected. It's kind of hard to explain so yeah, just ignore it.

Also, I like the book. I think it's great, you should add more scenes of how she started seeing angels etc. so that the story is more interesting.

My ratings: ★★★☆☆

The story has 3 chapters

{Link at the side♥}