William

William by UnIcOrNtRiCeRiToPs

Description :

This story is basically about a girl who's in love with her brother.

My review :

I love this story. I understand Justice's love for her brother. I love my brother too. Yes,we do fight over silly things everytime like whose turn to lock the door when we go out with our parents and usually,he wins like just now with a new reason-I'm holding a bag. This book is definitely one of my favourites!

OVERALL : ★★★★★

Extraa Corner!!!

Cutemanga: I interviewed her over the inbox! Here's the exclusive interview of the unrecognized author,Miss UnIcOrNtRiCeRiToPs!

.:Smiling and waving as UnIcOrNtRiCeRiToPs walks in:.

Cutemanga : Hey,sit down over here!

.:Gesturing towards a seat next to me:.

Cutemanga : Let's start.What inspired you to write William?

UnIcOrNtRiCeRiToPs: My best friend William.We always called each other brother and sister and when we were dating we would call it incest.I thought of the story while I was texting him and he said it would be wierd if you were actualy my sister and since we were best friends I thought a girl who's in love with her older brother would be a good book so I decided to write it.

C : Who would be on the credits page?

U: Credits page? I'm confused at what that is so I'm guess and if thats not it tell me:I would have myself on them; William & Gianfranco.

.:Leans over and whisper to her:/*Credits page mean people you would want to thank or dedicate this book to who you are writing this.* She smiles,nod her head and say *Oh,then I nailed it.*:.

C: If your book is published,what would you do with the money?

U: I would do many good things.

C: Which authors deserved to be reconized?

U: Umm I don't know I actually don't like reading very much,but it entertains me.

C: And there you have it folks! Do remember to vote!