Secret

Secret by MalikaDreams

Description:

Monique Coleman. Sixteen years old. Jamaican and Mexican heritage. Kate Strauss. Best Friends. They have both lived on the Eastbourne estate since they were young. They became best friends the day Kate's mum Britta helped Monique's mum to stand up to Monique's dad who was a chronic alcoholic. Domingo seemed nice at first but when he got involved in the wrong crowd to pay for his gambling addiction things took a turn for the worst and one day Amari couldn't take it anymore. After they had kicked him out Monique hoped that her life would improve. Would it?

Monique seems like your average teenager with an average life; loud, stroppy and always arguing with her parents. Ok that's a lie, if she dared argue with her mum she was quickly sorted out. So for obvious reasons she didn't argue with her mum that much, especially since she is convinced that her right butt cheek has not been the same since the old guy from Premier brought her home after he caught her stealing chocolate when she was nine. To be fair to Monique she was hungry and she didn't think that she'd be caught.

Read more of the story in Prologue.

My Review:

I know you mentioned that the description is inside but some people are just plain lazy so they just skip past your book,so I suggest you filling up the description.Storyboard is fine but I realized you have the tendency of giving too much information.Keep it short or people would just skip the whole part.I know you have a lot of parts of the story and I would,again,recommend trying to cut off the extra parts and combine a few together into a chapter.

OVERALL : ★★★★