Chapter 12 ~ Out Of The Hospital

300 Views? OMG!

Aaron's P O V

I was sent home. Finally! I'm not weak anymore. I am going to surprise Aphmau when I get to school. She'll be so happy.

I walk up the stairs to Phoenix Drop High. Aphmau was talking to Garroth. She turned to look at me.

"Aaron!" She said running up to me.

We hugged.

"Aaron I've missed you so much!" She said.

She kissed me on the cheek.

"Aphmau your going to end up breaking something if you won't keep down the energy." I said.

"Well this is my friend Garroth. We've been friends since we were very little." Aphmau said when Garroth came.

"Aphmau once again sorry I caused this." Garroth said.

"Like I said before you didn't know it was my fault." Aphmau said to Garroth.

"Oh, Aaron your back!" Travis said coming up to us.

"Yes I am." I said with a smile.

"We are going to be late for class if we all don't hurry up." Katelyn said approaching us.

"True. Let's go!" Aphmau said running up the stairs faster then all of us.

"Like I said she has a lot of energy." I said.

We all laughed.

??? P O V (Your going to totally know who this is)

Nya! She kissed my man! She'll pay for this! Nya!

Aphmau's P O V

So far so good. I haven't been hurt yet. Hopefully never again. Aaron's back which I'm so happy about. But no sign of Michi. Which is over the top good. Garroth,Aaron,Katelyn,Travis,and I had lunch all together. Garroth's best friend, Laurence jumped in after awhile. Laurence was a Casanova and Aaron looked like he wanted to beat up Laurence.

I was walking in the hallway alone when my eyes were covered.

"What the?" I said.

I got knocked out before I could fight back to the person who covered my eyes.

5 Minutes Later....

I wake up in a dark room. I try to walk around. Wait I'm not in a room. I'm in the gym lockers! I check my pocket for my phone it wasn't there.

"The person took my phone!" I say.

"What the." Someone said.

I looked through the little holes of the locker. I was in the boy's locker room.

Then I saw Aaron walk by.

"Aaron help! I'm stuck in this locker!" I screamed.

He went back to the locker I was in.

"Aphmau?" He said.

"Help!" I yell.

He opens the locker. He seemed to be the only one in the locker room.

"Aph why are you in the boy's locker room?" He asked.

"Somebody knocked me out and put me in here!" I said.

"What?" He says.

"They also stole my phone!" I said.

"I think I know who it is." He said.

"Who?" I ask.

"Michi of course." Aaron said.

I start running for the exit.

"I'm going to murder her!" I say starting running for the door but Aaron holding me back.

"You have to be quiet coming out here because your not supposed to be in here." Aaron said.

"True." I said.

"Let me check if anybody is out there." Aaron said.

He walks outside and comes back in.

"Nobody is there run!" He says.

I run as fast I could. I make it to the end of the hallway and get to class.