Chapter 21 ~ Controlled By Power

1K Views! OMG YOU'RE AMAZING! THANK-YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K VIEWS!!!

Travis's P O V

I'm scared about Aphmau and her new power. She said she would use it only for emergencies but she has been using it ever since. I'm tempted to take it away from her but what will she think? Will she be mad at me? What if she uses her power against me? I wish I've never agreed to taking that power away from Michi. It was good because she could have used it to escape and murder us all. I wish I was never the Demon Warlock's son. Yet again I'm living with my father right now. At least he is showing me how to do witchcraft.

"Travis are you going to tell me that secret of yours now?" Aphmau said.

"Aphmau I'm sorry I don't feel comfortable with that." I said.

"Why? Am I not your friend?" She said with a death look on her face.

"Aphmau I'm just not comfortable with it. I wish you would understand!" I said.

"I do understand. That you don't think I'm trust worthy." She said.

"I am trust worthy I just don't want to tell anybody as of now!" I said.

"Maybe this will make you tell me." She says circling around her finger.

She summons a lighting rod. And she points it at me. It causes a lighting bolt only 3 inches away from me.

"What? Scared?" She said.

She points it at me again. I go into my demon warlock form and block the blow with a magical shield.

"I said stop!" I yell at her.

"Not convincing." She says. Once again she twists around her finger and summons a Broadsword.

 Once again she twists around her finger and summons a Broadsword

(^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The Sword she's using.)

"Aphmau what are you doing?' I say.

"If you won't tell me I'll make you." I said.

"That's it!" I yell at her.

I grow demon wings.

"I didn't want to use my full form but I'll have to!" I said.

She summons fire in her hand and throws it at me. I absorb it.

"I can't be hurt by fire. I'm a demon." I said with a grin on my face. I summon my sword.

I knock her down. Her sword across the floor. My sword at her face.

"Stop it!" I yell at her.

She tries to grab her sword.

"You don't deserve this power!" I said.

I hold up my hand and take the power and take it from her.

"Travis how could you?" Aphmau says innocently.

I get out of my full demon warlock form and de-summon my sword.

"Aphmau you can't force me to do something just because you feel like it." I said.

"I saw the whole thing. What the heck Aphmau!" Garroth said.

Aphmau didn't speak.

"Why did you do this?" I asked her.

She still kept quiet. A tear formed in her eyes.

"Leave. Me. Alone. I. Don't. Deserve. Friends." She said then getting up and started running away.

I watched as she ran then disappeared down the hallway. I looked at my hands then looked back at the sword she used. I picked it up. I put it away. Garroth walked away. I went the same direction Aphmau disappeared. I saw her down near the edge of the hall. Tears streaming down her face. I left her alone there.

This is my fault.