Chapter 9 ~ The Feels

Aaron got better today and we went outside Pheonix Drop. There was a feeling I got around him. I don't know what it is. I find myself thinking about him sometimes. Then it hit me. I love him.

This is bad. I never have loved a guy. I
don't know what to do! After we went to outside of Pheonix Drop it was dark. So I got to the palace again to my room.

"Ugh! What is this feeling!" I say slamming my face against my pillow.

"Aphmau?" My mother said outside the door. "May I come in?"

"Yes, mom," I said.

"I heard you scream what is this feeling. Can you describe it?" My mother asked.

"It's like a tingly, happy, good feeling," I said. "I have no clue what is it."

"What or who is it around?"

I sighed.

"Aaron,"

She was speechless.

"Aphmau, I can tell you that feeling you have is... love," mother said.

"You got to be joking this is a joke right?" I said.

"No Aphmau, it's not a joke,"

"I'm in love with my own guard?"

"Maybe he won't be your guard-"

"Mom!"

"Aphmau when are you planning to tell him?"

"Mom I found this out just about this! I'm not telling him 'til much later." I said. "When the time is right."

"I understand we're so busy with O'khasis and the prince," She said.

"Mom, for now can you leave me be to take this in," I said.

"Sure Aphmau," She said leaving the room and shutting the door behind her.

Now I have so many questions on my mind! Will he like me back? Will Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan judge my actions? Will O'khasis intervene? Will my reputation get effected? How will all of Ru'aun know this? Most of all how will the village judge me?

I need to calm down. Tomorrow I'm going to see Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan. They might help... Wait a second Aaron will be there! How do I get out of this? The Tree! That's it! I'll ask Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan to leave their houses early. We can go to the tree before Aaron comes to the palace!

I got up reached for my communication amulet and spoke.

"Katelyn? Kawaii-Chan? You there?" I ask.

"Yes," Katelyn said.

"Kawaii-Chan is here," Kawaii-Chan said.

"Can you guys meet me outside the palace at 5 AM?" I asked.

"Why so early?" Katelyn asked.

"That seems suspicious of you Aphmau-Senpai," Kawaii-Chan said.

"I want to talk before Aaron, my guard comes," I said. "I don't want him to hear me,"

"Sure I'll be there," Katelyn said.

"Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn-Sama will be there," Kawaii-Chan said.

"Thank-you guys!" I said.

"Anytime Aphmau-Senpai," Kawaii-Chan said.

"Your the Princess don't we have to follow your rules?" Katelyn asked.

"Katelyn-Sama she's also are friend!" Kawaii-Chan said.

"I was joking. No problem Aphmau." Katelyn said.