Chapter 8 ~ Stronger

Aaron and I have became friends after a while. It seems weird but it happened at one point. I'm more friendly to him. The past week was pretty hectic especially with that dream, O'khasis, and my powers. Recently my powers are getting stronger and stronger. Strong enough they're actually making me kind of frightened. I haven't told anyone about my powers getting stronger. It might be due to the necklace that Garroth gave me. Right now I'm frightened everybody's safety. Mainly because of me. Aaron got sick today. So I'm alone. But keeping my guard up.

I stood by a tree. I touched it. It grew very tall towering over all the others. I jumped back frightened. My powers were getting out of control. Maybe this tree is a good thing. Whenever I want to be alone I can be here. I took an axe and hollowed it out. I ran back to the village to get supplies to create a little place I can be alone in. It may sound weird but sometimes things are stressful in Pheonix Drop. I try to escape those things.

*After hours upon hours making this place perfect*

I was done. It was hidden the tree looked normal on the outside, but on the inside it was different. I heard talking and looked through the leaves of the tree to see who.

"Never thought I would need help from you Zane," A familiar voice said.

"Garroth all we have to do is capture the princess how hard can it be? Besides I helped you last time." Zane said.

"Garroth and Zane Ro'meave?" I muttered under my breath.

I crept outside without making any sounds. I turned invisible. My sword did also. I hit Garroth with my sword not strongly like I wanted it to be. Just to start a conflict between the two.

"Ouch! Zane why did you hit me!" Garroth asked.

"I didn't do anything!" Zane said.

"She's here," Garroth said.

They know I'm here. So why not give them a little surprise?

I turned visible again.

"Missed me?" I asked with a grin on my face.

"Aphmau," Zane with an unpleasant grin.

"Leave my village alone or else I'll rip you to shreds," I said.

"Feisty huh?" Garroth said.

"Shut up you excuse for a prince," I snapped.

"Now I really like her," Zane said. "Not more than I want to kill her,"

And with that Zane attacked me.

"Oh please is that all you got?" I said. "Go ahead and try to hit me if your able,"

Garroth flailed at me but missed.

"You should know by now that mercy is of the table," I said striking Zane.

Zane fell back.

"Where's your guard?" Garroth said with a sly look.

"Leave my guard out of this," I said.

Garroth tried to hit me but missed.

"I can tell your getting sick of trying!" I said. "But you haven't seen what I can do,"

Garroth growled at me.

"I think your just mad because you keep on failing,"

I dropped my sword.

"Giving up?" Garroth said.

"Nope," I said.

I flew up into the sky.

"Your a fool Garroth. That amulet you gave me, gave me flying powers." I said.

I floated in the air.

He threw a knife at me. I easily dodged it.

"What a shame. We could have been something together." Garroth said.

"You know that would never happen," I said.

"Your right. I don't need you!" Garroth said.

He ran into the side gates. I threw spears at him. Then I summoned spears coming on all four sides of him. Sealing him into a spear like prison.

"I'm turning you over to the guards here," I said.

*Midnight*

Flashback commences

"Tell me you will take care of her," A woman said laying on the bed.

"It's your child ##### (the name was blurred out) I will do anything to protect her," The woman who was holding me said.

"Here they're relics. Give it to my child." The woman laying on the bed said handing a relics

"##### I will miss you dearly," The woman holding me said taking the relics.

"Don't make it known to her who I am," The woman laying on the bed said. "One day I will give her the memory."