Chapter 10 ~ The Kiss

I walked over to homeroom. Travis waiting there for me.

"Hey Aphmau!" He said.

"Hey Travis." I said sitting down next to him.

"How was yesterday?" He asked.

I tried to fight back tears.

"Touchy subject? Let's not talk about that." Travis said.

"Quiet class." The teacher said.

"Oh. Talk to you later." I say.

After Class... (Because Who Wants To Listen Someone's lesson?)

Garroth approaches me.

"Hey Aphmau!" He said.

"Hey Garroth!" I said.

"I need to tell you something. But before that is it true that you have feelings for Aaron?" Garroth asked.

"N- no." I say trying to keep the relationship a secret.

"Okay then I can do this." He said.

Then he kissed me.

My eyes widened.

I pulled back.

"Garroth why did you do that?" I said freaking out.

"I'm sorry Aphmau I just have feelings for you I can't control." Garroth said.

"Garroth we've been friends since we were kids. Like when we were 4 or 5 but I never thought you had feelings for me." I said.

'What do I do? I have a relationship with Aaron not Garroth. And if I tell him the truth he might not like me. I lied to one of my best friends this is bad.'

"Garroth. I have something to tell you." I said.

"What?" Garroth said.

"I lied. I do have feelings for Aaron and I just didn't want to offend you or anyone around me. I just didn't want anybody to make fun of me. You probably hate me but I except that." I said.

"Aphmau I understand." Garroth said with a smile.

"Thanks Garroth." I said hugging him.

"Well see you later." He said.

I turn around. And you would never guess who was behind me. Aaron.

"Aphmau? Have you been..." He said.

"No Aaron I-" I start.

"It's over." He said walking away.

I fight back tears but they just come flowing. I cry my heart out. I run down the halls where I see Katelyn at her locker.

She heard me crying and looked in my direction.

"Aphmau what is wrong?" Katelyn asked hugging me.

"Aaron. Aaron dumped me." I said crying.

"What?" She said.

"It was all my fault! It's all my fault for lying! I just didn't wanted to be judged as a bad person!" I said crying.

"Talk to Aaron." She said.

"No! He'll probably not even face me!" I say at this point my sweater was covered in tears.

"Aphmau look at me." Katelyn said.

I looked at her.

"If he loved you he wouldn't dump you right on the spot before you could explain." Katelyn said.

"Katelyn I know he loves me!" I said.

"He probably cares only about your appearance. Take the fact he doesn't love you." Katelyn said.

"Okay Katelyn. I understand." I said.

Aaron's P O V

I overheard Aphmau talking with one of her friend. I ran down the hallway the thing her friend said playing over and over my head.

"If he loved you he wouldn't dump you right on the spot before you could explain."

I skipped class. Then I realized I have class with her next period.

I sadly walked over to the room. Me and Aphmau meeting at the door.

"Aphmau?" I said.

"Don't talk to me! You didn't even let me explain! You don't love me! I believed you were a good person!" Aphmau said.

"But that was a mistake." She said.

The words stuck on to me. I felt paralyzed I couldn't move I wanted to. I fell over and everything went black.