Chapter 23 ~ The Fight

Aaron's P O V

Gene tripped me.

"Oops." He said when he did it on purpose.

I kick him in the stomach.

"Back to your hostile self? Did Aphmau break up with you?" He said with a smile.

I throw him to the ground.

"Don't ever speak that name to me again or it will be the end of your life!" I yelled at him.

He walked away. I heard a person getting knocked to the ground. I looked to see Katelyn pinned to the ground.

"Okay! Okay! I get it I won't mention him. Your stronger then you look!" Katelyn said.

"Good." Aphmau said giving Katelyn a hand.

Katelyn's P O V

I look behind me to see Aaron staring at us. Aphmau noticed I was looking the other direction and saw Aaron. With no warning Aphmau ran up to Aaron and punched him in the jaw.

"Seem familiar?" Aphmau said with fury in her eyes.

I just watched. She didn't look like a person to run up to someone and hurt them.

"Yes. And this time it isn't bleeding. You've softened up." Aaron said.

"I'm the one who softened up? Look at me and then look at you. If you really want to prove that you didn't soften up. Fight me then." Aphmau said.

I gasped. I stepped between them.

"I don't think this a good idea." I said.

"Stay out of it Katelyn." Aphmau said.

I backed away from the two and I just watched.

Aphmau kicked Aaron in the stomach. But Aaron didn't fight back.

"Cmon Aaron! Fight me!" Aphmau said.

Aaron stayed quiet. And with one swift movement Aphmau was knocked to the ground. But then Aphmau her fist was held up in the air ready to strike Aaron. I couldn't take it. I ran up with my fire fists activated and punched ground in front of the two. The ground shook and Aaron and Aphmau looked at me in shock.

"I can't stand to see you two fight!" I said.

They both looked at each other.

"It's pathetic! Aphmau your mad at Aaron for something you did not what he did! It's immature of you both just to go at each other." I yelled.

"Katelyn-" Aaron started.

My fire fists still activated I punched him in the arm. It left a burn mark.

"Ow! Did you just burn me?" Aaron said surprised.

"Serves you right!" Aphmau snapped at Aaron.

"Do you want me to do same thing but hold it longer to you?" I asked Aphmau.

She shook her head.

"Can you just make up?" I said deactivating my fire fists.

"Your right it was my fault to blame Aaron for what he did. It was Travis's fault." Aphmau said.

"What?" I said.

"Your right... Let's go beat up Travis." Aaron said then took off with Aphmau.

"What! That's not what I meant!" I called out to them.

They'll never learn.