Chapter 10 ~ Village in Flames

Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn ran out of the tree. The sky was changing from blue to gray. We all ran to Pheonix Drop. When running there the smell of smoke grew stronger. We entered and saw a familiar person with a crown, cape, and armor made out of flames.

"Garroth?" I said.

Garroth turned around with fury in his eyes. I was a little frightened.

"You," Garroth said in a gravely voice.

Katelyn stepped in front of me fire fists activated.

"Don't you dare hurt her!" Katelyn yelled.

"I'm going to hurt you badly," Garroth said in a gravely voice to Katelyn.

"You can't hurt me. It's fire against fire. There's no way." Katelyn said.

"I'll have to do with a sword then," Garroth said to Katelyn.

Garroth attacked Katelyn and she fell back. Her chest bleeding.

"Katelyn-Sama!" Kawaii-Chan said running up to Katelyn.

There was anger in my eyes. Garroth set the place on fire. I turned into a form unknown to me. Wings appeared on my back. A sword manifested in my hands. A hooded dress that was blue and white appears on me.

"Garroth you have done enough!" I yelled. "You've messed with me, messed with my guards, you killed Aaron, you hurt my friend, and you attempted to burn me! Heck O'khasis killed my father! And I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't you personally. I'm sick and tired of it! It's aggravating to see that the one you could of been acquainted as friends. Tear your life apart."

Tears formed in my eyes.

"Do you know the monster you've become?" I said. "Your even worse than the Shadow Lord himself,"

I started to break down.

"Why Garroth?" I asked between sobs.

My guard was down. The sword dropped from my hands. I went back to my regular form. The sword disappeared from off the ground. He attempted to hit me. I summoned a forcefield in front of me.

"Yet you still don't change," I said wiping away my tears.

I sigh.

A purple flame in my right formed. My purple sword was ignited with purple fire in my left hand. Purple armor surrounded my body. My hair had purple streaks in it.

"This is your last chance," I said.

"Hmph. I don't give up Aphmau." Garroth said smirking.

I held up my right hand pointing at Garroth. When I moved my right hand it controlled him using a telekinetic force.

"What the?" Garroth said as I moved him up and down.

I threw him against a wall.

"Give Up!" I said firmly.

He got back up and attempted to hit me. I held up my right hand and threw him back to the ground.

"How many times. How many times do I have to show you that what your doing is wrong?" I said. "I'm working for everyone's safety. I care about everyone even you. On the other hand. You work for evil to destroy everything in your path."

"I do it for reasons you wouldn't understand," Garroth said. I saw him motion for something. I turned around and saw Zane. I had my sword ready but I forgot about Garroth. He pushed me to the ground.

Zane threw a potion at me. I couldn't move.

"I guess your going to go down with everything and everyone else," Garroth said.

I screamed as Garroth was about to hit me with his sword. I closed my eyes. I heard a clashing of swords. I opened them. I saw Aaron in front of me. Katelyn even though she was bleeding behind me.

"Katelyn-Sama your going to die if Kawaii-Chan doesn't help you!" Kawaii-Chan said.

"I care for Aphmau. Not only as a princess but as a friend." Katelyn said weakly.

Katelyn handed Zane to the guards. She fell to the ground.

"Katelyn!" I exclaimed. "Katelyn give me your hand. Give it to me before it's too late!"

Katelyn reached her hand out to me. My hair glowed bright purple. Katelyn's wound was healed. The fire around me vanished and the buildings were back to normal. I could move again. I looked over to Garroth. Garroth was forced out of his form. Aaron had a sword to Garroth's neck.

"Aaron let him go," I said.

"Aphmau he's a relentless killer. He tried to kill even after how you talked to him." Aaron said.

"Let me at least speak to him," I said.