Chapter 4 ~ Garroth Ro'meave

"There's no way?" I said suprised.

"Sadly no," My mother said.

"How could they do this to me!" I exclaimed with tears on my cheeks.

"Aphmau put on that dress and tiara I got you," My mother said. "You don't want to be a bad example of Pheonix Drop,"

I walked upstairs. Tears still in my eyes. I put on the dress and tiara. They looked good. But it was still sad. I couldn't show the prince I was crying.I put flowers in my hair to make my hair look nicer. I walked downstairs to meet the prince.

I saw my guard waiting for me. He looked sort of down.

"Aaron are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine," Aaron said.

My mother, Laurence, Aaron, and I went on the carriage. We left Dante, the head guard in charge.

I looked out the window. I buried my face in my hands. Why does this have to happen to me? I saw the O'khasis gates. They were higher than I thought. We were let in. I got out of the carriage and looked at the palace. I walked in with Aaron. Leaving my mother and Laurence back at the carriage.

"What do I do? I don't want to marry him." I say to Aaron.

"You must be stressed out for a thing like this," Aaron said.

"Duh! It's O'khasis we're talking about!" I said.

"Just calm down," Aaron said.

"Calm down! How do I calm down?! Non intellego ita ad agam! Enim si Ego erro Pheonix Drop est deleo!!!" I exclaim in a different language.

"Stop! Speak English. I don't understand what your saying." Aaron said.

"If I make one mistake Pheonix Drop is destroyed," I said.

The prince walked down the stairs.

"You must be Aphmau," The prince said.

"Yes I am. This is my guard, Aaron." I said.

"Nice to meet you, Aaron," The prince said.

"Capto aliquid tibi non expedit." I muttered underneath my breath.

"Did you say something?" Garroth asked.

"No," I lied.

"I would like to get to know you more," Garroth said."Come up to my room,

"Aaron I'll be fine. I'll use my magicks as a defensive mechanism." I whispered to him.

He nodded.

I walked upstairs with the prince and he closed the door behind us.

"Aphmau I think your beautiful," Garroth said.

I blushed.

"Garroth, I think your handsome," I said.

Am I falling for him?

"Aphmau, Your to kind," Garroth said.

He pulled me closer to him. I blushed. I felt safe next to him.

"I feel safe next to you," I said.

"Just know that I'll always protect you," Garroth said smiled. "I want to show you something,"

"O-okay," I said nervously.

He pulled out a box from under his bed. He opened it. A glowing purple amulet was in there. It contained something he was not aware of.

"It's a necklace. I want you to have it." Garroth said handing it to me.

I put it on.

"Thank-you Garroth," I said.

He unexpectedly kisses me. I blushed bright red.

I was falling for both the person I love and Garroth. I'm going to be ripped apart between these two! I love someone else. Garroth is not as I thought he would be. He was rather out going. We technically engaged. My life is complicated!