Chapter Eleven // Tour

"Lad's you're going back on tour," "yeahhhhh," they all cheered and group hugged. I remember Calum telling me previously how much they all loved touring and seeing all their different fans. I completely understood this as I felt exactly the same way. I loved seeing all my fans in there cities and meeting as many of them as I could. It was a great feeling hearing them screaming for you at your own concert rather than at an award show when you know half of the people there most likely don't like you or your music. At least on your own tour you know people are paying to see you because they love you and you love them equally as much.

"That's great and all but Helen, why are you here too, delivering the news, and why have I been called down?" "That's because you are also going on tour," "yessss," I exclaimed while hugging Sierra. "The reason you are being told together is because you are going on tour at the same time but you will be starting at opposite ends of the globe then meeting half way performing together and then continuing on your tour to the place the others just went to," "yeah, and when you perform together it'll be two nights. First night, Savannah will be opening for you lads then you'll headline that show then vice versa for the second night," Helen added. "It's going to be such great publicity for you all," Anthony said.

We all sat there for a moment to digest all the new information before I asked Helen a question, "when do we start and how long is it for?" "You leave for the first city in 4 months; it's a world tour so you're going to be gone for roughly 6 months. You have a meeting on Monday to confirm everything, and your tickets go out on Wednesday, the boys' on Friday. Sierra will be going along with you as your make-up artist and will be paid," "sweet," sierra chimed in before Helen carried on, "you'll need to start rehearsals and choreography the following Monday, all the way up until you leave. Basically the next four months are going to be pretty busy, so for now till everything's perfect your only day off will be Sundays," "oh my god," "yup. It's the same for you lads basically, busy months now," Anthony confirmed.

"Alright well we're going to get going, I'll see you Monday Savannah and Sierra. Enjoy your weekend," Helen said and Anthony followed with "bye lads, see you Monday," before we all exclaimed, "bye."

After they left we all dispersed Michael and Ashton going to their rooms and me and Sierra following Calum and Luke back to their rooms too. "Wow, so tour soon for the both of us," Calum broke the silence, "I'm not going to see you for 6 months minus the two days we'll be performing together and then in this four months lead up I'm not really going to get to see you," I huffed as all of that had now become apparent to me. "I know but come on we're going on tour we both love that," yes that's true but what about us? Don't you care?" "Whoa, of course I care. Why wouldn't I?" "You just don't seem like it that's all," I said huffing once again, flopping onto his bed, Calum repeating my actions and placing my head on his chest.

"I totally care, but let's not stress about it. If anything this'll be a test to us and then maybe even at the end of it if-when we are still together we can throw it back in Anthony and Helen's faces and come out as a couple," "that does sound nice," I say sighing in content. "You seem sleepy," Calum whispered, "I am. From flying, I'm a bit jet lagged," "aw baby, get some sleep," "hmmm," I replied already half asleep.

Right before I dropped off to sleep a felt Calum kiss my forehead and faintly thought I heard him say, "I love you," but I thought nothing of it as I could have misheard him.