Chapter Nine// Friday - Part Two

To: Calum
we're outside xx

From: Calum
the doors open

I opened the front door and started to make my way up to Calum's room, with Sierra following closely behind ready to make her way to Luke's room. I quietly knocked on his bedroom door, it was barely audible but Calum heard and I could tell he knew it was me by the icy tone he used towards me when saying, "Come in."

I awkwardly scooted into the room, trying to avoid all eye contact with him which he was also trying to do. I couldn't help but notice the hurt expression on his face but more importantly the fact that he just looked so angry and it was all because of me.

"Calum," "hmmm," "Calum," "what," he snapped, "don't snap at me, I know you are angry but there was no need for that especially when I am trying to apologise to you and explain myself," I replied and he sighed as he finally looked up at me from his phone, he gave me the look to carry on speaking and I did, "so you know what you overheard, I meant it but you took it in the wrong way. What I was going to carry on saying to Sierra was exactly what I said to you last night. Also the reason I don't want to 'rip your clothes off' straight away is because now that I have met you I just have this fascination with you, it sounds creepy but I just mean that I want to get to know you, I want to know everything about you, in the proper relationship way. And I hope you want to get to know me in that way too," he didn't reply he just looked into my eyes before crashing his lips onto mine.

"I'm sorry for being so cold and snappy towards you, I just really thought that you meant you didn't even like me and were just using me really," "1) no need to apologise, 2) of course I like you, I've liked you years now, but since I met you it's got so much more intense 3) I would never use you," "same here for fact 2 and 3," he giggled.

Calum gently lifted me on top of him and I sighed in content as I lay my head on his chest. I loved the way we would just be able to lie there together in complete silence; the fact that no words needed to be spoken and we just liked to be in each other's companies was beautiful.

"Oh and by the way I do want to rip your clothes off, why wouldn't I! My boyfriend's a sexy bass player for a band. That's so hot."

I smirked as Calum flipped us over and began roughly kissing me. At this point it was becoming evident to us both that we needed each other. I pulled off his t-shirt, only breaking the kiss once when it came to pulling the top over his head. He reached for the hem of my t-shirt only to be stopped when there was a knock on the door followed by the voice of Sierra;

"Savannah, come one we have to go now and get our stuff for our flight. Luke's coming to send us off, I don't know about Calum," she shouted through the door. "Shit," I muttered as soon as I got a glimpse of the time realising it was only two hours until our flight. Luckily we were flying on a private jet due to the amount of stuff we were going to have to bring back.

"Are you coming to send us off?" I questioned Calum, "of course I am," he smiled walking over to his drawers. "Your tops here," I said handing it to him, "no keep that one as a reminder of me until you get back," "thank you," I beamed at him. "How long are you going for again?" "A week," I said sadly, "this is going to be a longgggggg week," "yes it is, but just think though, that when I get back we might be lucky enough to finish what we started a few minutes ago," I spoke with a hint of seduction in my voice.

"Hmmm, I hope so," Calum spoke deeply as he placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer into him whilst he kneaded circles in my hips. He began to lean in but stopped at the voice of Sierra again, "SAVANNAH HURRY THE FUCK UP OTHERWISE WE'RE GOING TO MISS THIS FLIGHT!" "I'M COMING DOWN NOW."

-

"Oh gosh I have so much shit!" I sighed as I dragged out one of my bags from the back of the car. "I feel like I don't want to go now," I said to Calum as it hit me that I wasn't going to see him for a whole week considering we had been basically inseparable since our relationship began two weeks ago.

"I don't want you to go either," he said sadly as he pulled me into a tight hug. When he pulled away he looked down at me and kept his eyes on my lips as if he wanted to kiss them.

"Fuck, I can't kiss you," he whispered, "I know, sad times when you have to act single in public," "exactly," "I need to go now, but I really don't want too" "hey, the reason you're going is so you can help me with my stuff," sierra pouted, "I know I'm sorry, I can't wait until we live together. Plus now I get to see my family," "yeah and I have to say goodbye to mine. Oh well at least I will be able to start a career, so they better be proud of me!" "They will be you're so good at make-up."

We slowly started to walk over to the private plane as all our luggage had been loaded on and we were to be taking off in a matter of minutes. Luke and sierra shared a passionate kissed and said 'I'll miss you' to each other. Calum and I stood there awkwardly knowing we couldn't be as intimate with our goodbyes as Sierra and Luke. "Okay I'm just going to get on the plane, bye Luke, bye Calum," I smiled before heading onto the plane ready for the long flight and more importantly to avoid the awkwardness. "Yeah, bye Sierra, bye Savannah," Calum smiled before walking over to the car we came in.

"Sorry, about that," Sierra apologised to me before taking her seat on the plane, "It's okay, me and Calum need to prepare ourselves for more situations like that anyways," "I suppose, plus you both knew what you were letting yourselves in for," "exactly. Oh well let's just enjoy this long ass flight," "yeah, so that means Goodnight Savannah," Sierra laughed and I replied, "Goodnight Sierra."