Chapter Fourteen // Bliss

ONE WEEK LATER

Bliss...

Waking up next to Calum whenever I can, like this morning, is bliss. But unfortunately it's only temporary. We go on tour next week, so this past week we've been trying to be as close to each other as possibly, embracing the time we have left.

I think it's safe to say that after four months together, I'm already falling in love with him. I'd never admit to anyone seeing as it's so soon into the relationship, and I'd never admit it to him yet either as I'm almost certain that he doesn't feel that way about me yet. Our infatuation towards one another is undeniable, even Anthony and Helen know, I think, but just don't want to admit it because things will just go downhill from there and as far as they are concerned we haven't confirmed we're together to anyone, so it's basically non-existent; which is what they want.

Lying here gazing at a sleeping and peaceful looking Calum, who is in his own state of bliss sleeping, is mesmerizing. In my eyes he's perfect and the right person for me or at least who I want to be around for a while in the next few years of my life.

After a few minutes I decide its best to get up and make us some breakfast as I know Calum will be up soon. He doesn't like, or won't last long, sleeping in bed when I'm not in it, knowing I should be; it's like he has this alarm that sounds in his head telling him to wake up because I've gotten up. It's mad to think how close we've gotten in such a short amount of time. I guess that just proves our connection.

I get up throw on my underwear and Calum's t-shirt and head into the bathroom to brush my teeth quickly. After I'm done I go straight into the kitchen to start making pancakes.

Just as I finish putting the pancakes onto the plates and put the syrup on the breakfast bar, as if on cue Calum walks into the kitchen, only in his boxers, looking adorable as ever as he's still sleepy.

"Morning," he yawns, walking up to me kissing my forehead, "morning, sleepy," I smile at him earning one in return. "I'm tired as shit," he moans sitting at the breakfast bar next to me, "same, I wanted to sleep in but I ended up waking up at 9," I smile sarcastically. "Yeah and you getting up, woke me up," Calum replies, his mouth full of pancakes. I giggle wiping the bit of syrup off his chin then lick my finger, somewhat seductively. "None of that shit now, that was hot and I don't have the energy to fuck you," "who says I'll let you," I smirk at Calum innocently carrying on eating my pancakes, both of us almost finished now.

"Oh please, after last night, I'm pretty sure you'd let me fuck you again, I know we both want it. Even you have to admit that was better than the first time we did it," "you're very certain of yourself aren't you," "very much so," Calum grins at me," "well lucky for you, I would let you fuck me again but I'm also tired as shit so yeah, I say we sleep all day as we have the day off," "yessss, that means cuddles," "yes it does," I giggle at his cuteness putting our plates and cutlery into the dishwasher.

"BACK TO BED!" Calum exclaims coming over to me and kissing me on the lips before picking me up with my arms wrapped around his neck and legs around his waist, carrying us to back to my bedroom.

3