Chapter Eight// Friday - Part One

I woke up to hear a banging noise on my front door and jolted up to see who was there as it was affecting my pounding head. Calum shuffled at the loss of contact when he realised I had got up, while I was putting on my dressing gown.

"Alright, I'm coming," I shouted walking up to the door and peering through the peep hole to see a dishevelled looking Sierra on the other side of the door. I opened it and allowed her access into my apartment.

"Was there really any need for that?" I questioned, "Do you know how long I have been there for?" "How long?" "Like 5 minutes," "oh for fucks sake, you made out as if you'd been there for hours," I chuckled. "Well my heads pounding and I wanted to get in and lie down," "my heads pounding too," I said walking to the kitchen, Sierra following closely behind me.

I instantly went to the medicine cabinet and pulled out some painkillers as Sierra grabbed two glasses and filled them up with water; us then taking the tablet and then sighing at the purified liquid pouring down our throats instead of the burning alcohol we had way too much of the previous night.

"So did you and Luke hook up last?" Sierra shook her head in response and replied, "Did you and Calum?" I shook my head at her as well. "I used to think back in my hard core fangirl stage that if I ever met Calum and he liked me I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off him and that I'd sleep with him straight away but it's not like that," "same here but with Luke," "and why's that?" Calum asked coming into the kitchen, already dressed.

"Did you just hear all of that," "yeah I did and it didn't sound very flattering in my opinion," he replied looking at me with a somewhat hurt expression. "Calum I meant-," "I have to go," he said quickly and exited my apartment.

I ran for my phone and texted him immediately.

To: Calum
I'm so sorry, that sounded so bad. I need to explain to you what I meant, can I come over and explain myself please xx

From: Calum
do what you want

To: Calum
are you mad at me? Xx

From: Calum
I don't know

To: Calum
please don't be mad at me, I'm leaving for London tonight and I don't want to go knowing you're mad at me. I'm coming over in two hours, see you then xx

From: Calum
ok

"SIERRA WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE," I screamed as I threw myself on my bed as a single tear left my eye. "I don't know but I've already had a text off Luke so I guess I have to see him before we go back to London tonight," "yeah, I've already told Cal that I'm coming over and he was so cold over text," I said showing her the texts.

She sighed and spoke, "let's add the finishing touches to our packing and then get ready to go." I nodded in response and went to shower first as Sierra went to her soon-to-be bedroom to finish packing.