Chapter Nineteen // End...?*

Calum's POV

We made it back to the hotel and went back to our rooms. Savannah and Sierra said they were both going to shower before swapping rooms for the night. I was going to be going to Savannah's as she came to mine and Luke went to hers last night.

After twenty minutes I was growing tired and ready to fall asleep, but as if on cue texted me.

From: Savannah
I'm out of the shower, and Sierra's about to leave. Come over xx

To: Savannah
okay xxx

I left promptly and started the walk down the halls to her room. I passed Sierra on the way and we exchanged 'hellos' before I made it to the room. I walked straight in without even knocking as there was no point and she knew I was coming anyway.

As I walk further into the room and towards the bed I catch a glimpse of Savannah before directly returning my gaze back to her sexy body only in her lacy panties and matching bra. She turns around ready to greet me, as she heard me come in already, but I beat her to it, "you shouldn't of bothered putting them on," I replying smirking, "why not," she replies feigning innocence.

"We both know what's going to happen tonight; I'm going to eat you out maybe finger you a little bit, and then you're not going to be able to resist my dick so you'll insist on sucking it. Then we'll fuck," I say lustfully as my member starts to harden just thinking about tonight's events.

"Well seeing as you've got it all planned out, how about I remove this for you then," Savannah says seductively, walking up to me before guiding me to sit on the edge of the bed. She quickly situates herself on my lap with her legs either side of me. She reaches behind and unclasps her bra, then sliding it off her arms. I instantly bring my hands up to her chest massaging both breasts and playing with each nipple. As I'm about to place one in my mouth she backs off little bit before standing back up.

I watch as she removes her panties leaving her fully nude in front of me before she pushes me back to lie on the bed then climbing on to me straddling my waist. Our lips find one another's and begin an intense make-out session. After a few minutes I flip us over and slowly start to kiss my way down her body. I relish in the fact that her body reacts to every time I touch her anywhere.

Once I make it down to her heat I see that she's soaking wet, "you're so wet," I say as I start to kiss the insides of her thighs. I look up to her to see her nodding in agreement. I run one finger up her slit before slipping it in her causing her to gasp at the sudden contact. I add another finger as she starts to release soft moans until I suddenly dip my head to suck her clit, drawing out a louder moan. I continue my actions for a few minutes before she starts to clench around my fingers and attempts to lift her hips up. I use my free arm to place over her waist to hold her down. Her moans become even louder and before I know it she's coming, her body shaking and convulsing as I ride out her high. I link hands with hers and I suck her clit to make sure she's fully finished causing her to grip my hands tightly as her whole body shakes.

I slowly make way up her body before she wraps her legs fully around and my waist and holds me there for a minute or two. "That was intense," she breathes out, "definitely, I've never seen you cum so hard," "me either, probably because it's been a while," she replies. I press my lips to hers as we engage in light make out before Savannah gains all her energy back and flips us over.

She guides me to sit up so she can remove my top and briefly run her fingers over my abs, then going further down to undo my belt and jeans. I help her remove my tight skinny jeans so I'm left in only my boxers. My hard on is straining painfully against my boxers and I'm waiting desperately for her to do something. She slowly begins to palm me through my boxers, to which I let out a hiss needing something more.