Chapter 1: Marinette

This is the beginning of this chapter. I will finish it if you guys like it so please let me know! Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi. My name is Marinette. You might be wondering, "Why is Marinette talking to the reader?" You people are the ones I tell my thoughts too. In the beginning of some chapters I will talk to you guys.

Anyways back to me. I'm Marinette, but I'm also the hero ladybug. Crazy right?! I know. But that is not why I'm here to talk to you. Im here because yesterday while I was saving Paris, I was about to tie up the akumatized person with my yoyo. It's a normal thing for me to do, and it isn't that hard either, but right as I threw it something pulled me.

I looked over to see a tiny red string attached to my pinkie. Chat Noir caught me and he asked, "Everything okay, My Lady?" And right after that the string disappeared. Just like that it was gone.

You might be thinking, "Marinette, your insane. It was probably just a hallucination," right? I tried to convince myself that too, but I know it was real and I know that I saw it.

So now this is the story of my red string of fate and everything that comes along with it.

-----------

Marinette woke up to Tikki flying in front of her. "Good morning, Tikki." She yawned before getting out of bed.

"Good morning, Marinette. You might want to hurry!" Tikki yelled flying next to the clock.

"Tikki I only have 15 minutes!" Marinette screeched before rushing to get ready.

"Clothes? Check. Shoes? Check. Hair? Not check!" Marinette said scrambling around the room. "It's staying down, Tikki." Marinette said as she quickly brushed her hair. "Let's go." Marinette said as Tikki flew into her purse and ran down stairs.

"Bye, Mom! Bye, Dad!" She yelled before rrunning out of the bakery.

She ran as fast as she could to class and she made it just in time. She could barely sleep last night. All she was thinking about was that stupid red string and why it pulled her.

"Looking good, girl!" Alya, Marinette's best friend said to her touching her hair.

"You think so? I didn't have enough time to put it up. I couldn't sleep last night." Marinette admitted.

"I think your hair looks good." Adrien said to her as he turned around to see her.

"Thank me, I mean you! Thank you." Marinette said shakily as she was blushing. She let out a soft chuckle.

"No problem, Marinette." Adrien said smiling at her, laughing a little at her stuttering. He turned back around.

Marinette sighed. She could never talk to Adrien, but he was so cute.

Throughout the rest of class she wondered what the red string meant and she decided to look it up after school.

"The red string of fate." Marinette read aloud. "In Japanese culture it is known to tie around the little finger. It is an invisible red cord tying to that are meant to be soulmates." Marinette said suprised.

"So, what you saw was a string that connected you to your soulmate." Tikki asked, kind of questioning Marinette's sanity.

"Yes, Tikki. I'm not crazy. It pulled me and I fell into Chat Noir during the battle." Marinette explained.

"Fell into Chat Noir, huh?" Tikki said crossing her arms.

"It isn't like that, Tikki." Marinette said with a roll of her eyes. At least I don't think it is, Marinette thought.

"So what are you gonna do about it then?" Tikki asked Marinette.

"That is my dilemma. I don't know how to see it again." Marinette said frustrated.

Meanwhile at the Agreste mansion...

"Plagg, I saw it again in class today." Adrien said throwing himself on the couch.

"It is probably just a hallucination, lover boy." Plagg said looking at his owner.

"No, Plagg. I know it is real. I saw it and when I went to look at it I noticed everyone elses." Adrien stated. "I couldn't tell where mine was going because it was all tangled with everyone elses." Adrien complained looking at the ceiling.

"Well why didn't you follow it?" Plagg asked.

"Because right when I got up to do it, they all disappeared." Adrien sighed.

"Maybe you will see it again." Plagg stated calmly.

"I hope so," Adrien started to smile, "and hopefully ladybug is on the other end." Adrien said looking at his black kwami.

Marinette's house

Marinette held her pinky up and began to shut her eyes as hard as she could. "Come on, come on, come on!" Marinette whispered. She opened her eyes.

Nothing.

Not one thing showed up. She went at it for another 30 minutes.

"Please, red string show up, please." Marinette whispered to well anything. The Chinese gods, the string, her pinkie, or whatever would help it show up.

She opened her eyes and saw a red string. "Tikki! I did it!" She squealed she looked away to see Tikki asleep.

She looked back at her string, but it wasn't there. "Darn it!" Marinette stomped her foot. At least I know what to do next time, Marinette thought.

After all that thinking she was tired and decided to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter! Do you like it? Anyways, I thought I would surprise you with Adrien seeing his red string before as well. We may or may not go into more of his side. 😉😉
Bye guys,
Lauryn