Chapter 2: A Push and a Tug

Hope you guys are enjoying this story. This story is one of my favorites. The red string really fascinates me. I hope it fascinates you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys it's Marinette! So now you guys know I'm not crazy. Also now I know how to summon it. This is awesome guys! At least I hope it is. What if Adrien isn't at the other end? No I shouldn't say that. Well I have to go to school now I'll talk to you guys soon.

-----------

Marinette headed to school. She kept thinking about her string. She wasn't sure wether to summon it or not. She decided to do it.

"May I go to the bathroom?" Marinette asked with a raise of her hand. The teacher nodded an she walked out.

She went to the bathroom. She made sure no one was there. She then squinted her eyes and put her pinkie up. "Please, red string show up, please." She whispered.

She opened her eyes and it wasn't there. "Okay. I'll try again." Marinette sighed. "Please, please, red string show up." Marinette closed her eyes. "Please." She slowly opened her eyes. "Yes." She said looking at the string on her pinky.

She began to walk back to her classroom. She looked around and saw so many strings. Tangled, floating in the air, and moving. She followed hers until she got to the classroom. As soon as she was about to open the door people came running out. One of the younger students became akumatized.

She was attacking every older student because Chloe had picked on her. If she was picked on by one of them she got to pick on all of them. Her name was The Picker and her attack move was to trap people in a huge cage.

She chased them out of the classroom and Marinette hid behind the door. She watched as the red strings just avoided the people. After she went in the classroom and got Tikki out of her purse.

"Tikki, spots on!" She yelled. Marinette transformed into the heroine Ladybug and chased after the villain.

She found her in the gym with a huge cage filled with a whole bunch of people. "It's time for you to stop bullying these people!" Ladybug said swinging her yoyo at the villain.

"They deserve it! No one messes with me." The villain said before a butterfly appeared on her face. "With pleasure, Papillon!"the girl smirked and began to attack ladybug. She spit paper spit balls at people.

Ladybug blocked the spit paper with her yoyo and Chat Noir had shown up. "Hi, My Lady. Hope I wasn't to late." He said helping her with the spit balls.

"Just on time, kitty." Ladybug answered. "We need to take away her straw."

"Already paw-on it." Chat smirked at her. "Cataclysm!" He screamed as his hand held a ball of destruction.

Ladybug went and attacked her as Chat Noir ran to her and destroyed the straw. "No!" The girl screamed.

Ladybug waited for the akuma to come out, but it never showed. She was confused and wasn't paying attention to the villain.

"Push." She said crossing her arms and Ladybug was pushed into the wall. She noticed Chat fall back as she fell, but she didn't put a lot of thought in it. She looked back at the villain who was wearing a intricate bracelet.

"Chat Noir!" He ran to her blocking push powers and plain balls of paper.

"Her bracelet the akuma is in it!" Ladybug said looking at his string.

"I'll try to get there, My Lady." Chat said running towards The Picker.

"You mock me!" She said with an evil laugh. "Push!" She said motioning her arms towards her. It was stronger then the others.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug yelled as she got a rock. "Scissors?" Ladybug questioned the scissors. She didn't want to cut anyone. She looked around and decided what to do.

She ran towards the villain blocking the paper. She had used her big push and had to regenerate. She took her paper stack and cut it up. "Scissors always beat paper." She said sassily.

She took her bracelet and destroyed it. "No!" The Picker said before the akuma flew out.

"No more evil from you little akuma!" She grabbed the akuma in her yoyo. "Miraculous Ladybug!" She yelled as she threw the rock in the air. She gave the girl her bracelet and walked over to Chat Noir.

"Are you okay, Chat?" She asked kindly. That push looked really painful.

"Just purr-fect, My Lady." He said giving her a smirk. They pounded it and Chat Noir's miraculous beeped.

"Looks like you have to go, kitty." Ladybug said walking towards the exit of the school.

"Wait!" Chat said gently grabbing her wrist.

Marinette felt her string pull her towards him. She made a confused look at it before looking at Chat. "What is it?" She asked looking at his string.

"It's just the other day I saw this-" He began. "Never mind it's stupid." He looked down letting go of her.

"Wait what did you see?" She asked. She was curious. She thought maybe he saw the string.

Both of their Miraculous' beeped in sync.

"I should be going. I'll see you tomorrow, My Lady. Chat meow-t." He said leaving.

Ladybug felt a tug from her string. "What did he see?" The heroine whispered. She swung home and examined her string.

"Tikki, who do you think is at the end of my string?" Marinette asked laying on her bed playing with it.

"I don't know, Marinette. I wish I could see it." Tikki said.

"You probably can't see mine because you don't have one?" Marinette answered.

"Really?" Tikki said looking at her hand. "Well, it makes sense. I don't have fingers." Tikki joked making Marinette laugh.

"Yeah. I guess that makes sense doesn't it?" Marinette stated still messing with her string.

Eventually she fell asleep thinking about Adrien on the other end of her string.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish that Marinette and Adrien weren't as oblivious to all the signs! But no matter what I think they are so I have to write it that way. Comment if you agree that they are oblivious.
See you soon,
Lauryn