Chapter 21: Meant To Be

Another chapter for you all. Don't forget to check out my new book Relatable where you can ask me questions. Onwards Aioshima!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I was saving Paris yesterday and Adrien was in trouble so I went to save him. I swung down to him my yoyo attached to something that I can't remember. I looked at my string as I went to him and I could see it close to his. I could see my string attached to his pinkie. I don't think he noticed it.

I want to tell him, but I can't just say, "hey I was saving you as Ladybug the other day and we are connected." I mean I could, but- well you know the drill. Anyway I can't wait to see him!

------------

Marinette walked to school happier then ever. Since she saw him connected to her, the string stretched a bit, so it wasn't as close as it was before.

She decided to wear her hair down because she knew how much Adrien liked it down. She also wore a red polka dot dress that she had recently made.

She got to school and saw Adrien looking kind of sad. She walked to him smiling, "Hey, Adrien." She smiled kissing his cheek.

"Marinette." He looked at her smiling slightly still upset. He didn't want to do this to her. He wanted to stay with her, but it made him feel guilty.

"What's wrong?" She looked at him concerned.

"I- uh,... Nothing." He smiled. "We should get to class. He looked at his string as it stretched out the school entrance.

"Okay." Marinette said in a worried voice. Adrien turned and began to walk up the stairs. As soon as he turned and faced the other way began to walk the string folded behind him coming back and attaching to Marinette.

Marinette looked at it with a smile and went up the stairs. She sat in her seat and went through class. She was trying to think of ways she could tell him that they were connected. She thought that if they were soulmates why not just tell him that she was Ladybug.

Meanwhile Adrien didn't want to talk or look at her. It made him feel like crap. He just wanted to be attached to her. He wanted to be attached to her now more than he ever did.

Next thing you know an akumatized person flew in through the window. Everyone screamed and tried to hide. The person was zapping them up and collecting them in a snow globe. Some of them, including Marinette and Adrien, ran out the room. She went into the girls bathroom and Adrien went in the guys bathroom.

They both transformed and ran out. "Nice to see you, My Lady." He said as they ran next to each other.

My Lady?, Ladybug thought. He hadn't called her My Lady since he was together with his girlfriend. She wondered if something was wrong with their relationship. She kept running and found the villain.

They looked like a human snowflake and kept everyone cold and trapped in a snowglobe in the center of the school. She looked like an evil version of Elsa and she called herself the Iceilizer and she was mad because her parents cancelled their trip to see snow. Confusing, though because it snowed in Paris.

"Don't come any closer or you'll be another knick knack!" She yelled as she pointed her ice staff at the two heroes.

Chat Noir got closer anyway and dogged all of the things thrown at him by the villains staff. The staff had a snowglobe on the end so it must have been where the Akuma was. Eventually, the ice she threw froze his hands onto his staff.

Ladybug quickly jumped in front of him, swinging her yoyo making the ice fly off. "I don't mean to In-paw-rupt you, My Lady, but I'm in a icy situation." He said as he tried to break away from the ice.

"Get in the sun, Chat." Ladybug said as she continued to swing her yoyo she began to move around to make it harder for the villain to get her.

Meanwhile, Chat Noir unfreezed his hands enough from the staff to kick it off and get back to fighting. He noticed the people in the snowglobe freezing to death.

"Cataclysm!" He yelled as he touched the globe destroying it. The people ran out and he guarded Ladybug so she could use her lucky charm.

"Lucky Charm." She yelled. She got a matchbox. Her and chat noir attacked her at the same time, amazingly dogging every hit thrown at them. Ladybug then lit the staff and the snowglobe fell out and broke.

"No more evil doing for you, little Akuma." Ladybug said grabbing the small evilized butterfly with her yoyo.

"Bye bye little butterfly." She waved as it flew away. Chat Noir looking at her with all sorts of emotions. She held out her fist and he pounded back.

"Good job today kitty." She smiled. He pounded back. As they were fist bumping, they bothed watch as the string was brought closer together and they saw it attached to their partner in crime.

Chat Noir looked at it as if it was nothing, but Ladybug was shocked. The pieces were coming together.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this took so long. I've been busy... But what do you guys think?! Let me know.
Byeeee,
Lauryn