Chapter 23: The Reveal

Yeah I drew that picture. Haha. Anyway, the moment you have all been waiting for!! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing her makes me sad. Sad that Ladybug was my true love and not Marinette. It hurts to see her and I need to tell her the truth sooner rather than later.

-------------

Marinette moved back from the hug and saw Adrien crying. "Why are you crying, kitty?" She asked wiping his tears.

He looked up at her confused. The only person that called him kitty was Ladybug. "What?" He asked in a quiet and slightly shaky voice.

She smiled slightly at him and opened her bag. "Tikki spots on." She said with a smile as she transformed into her super heroine form.

He looked at her shocked. "How? You... What?" He was starting to perk up.

She looked at him. "So I guess your string being attached to Ladybug isn't the worst thing in the world, huh?" She put her hand on her hip looking at him confidently.

He smiled at her and hugged her. "How did I not know?" He chuckled squeezing her happily.

"I don't know. It was pretty obvious. My appearance didn't change all that much." She giggled smiling at him.

"So that means you know-" He began to say.

"That your Chat Noir?" She asked kindly. Adrien nodded. "Yes." Marinette nodded back. "Tikki, spots off." Marinette said switching back to herself as Tikki flew out of her earring.

Plagg flew out of Adrien's jacket. "Tikki!" He said excited looking at the spotted kwami. He hugged her. "I've missed you." He smiled.

"I've missed you, too, Plagg." She smiled looking at him. They flew to Adrien's couch and began to talk.

Adrien looked down at his string and followed it to Marinette's pinkie. It really was her. She was his soulmate and he couldn't ask for anything else to happen. He held her hand and put his pinkie around hers. A shock jolted through Marinette's body and his body.

"Ouch!" They both said.

"I guess that's why we get shocked when we pinkie swore. The string was giving us a sign." Marinette smiled holding her pinkie.

"I guess so." He chuckled looking at Marinette. "I'm glad it's you." He smiled.

"For which part?" She asked with a smile.

"For all of them. I'm glad your Ladybug. I'm glad your on the other end of this string." He held up his hand. "And I love you so much." He said with a blush.

"I love you too, minou." Marinette smiled. She then kissed him as he kissed her back smiling.

Her one true love was her first crush and she knew he would be her last. The only thing left to want was to be a designer, but right now all she could think about was being with him. Being with Adrien. The love of her whole life.

The string gave her a lot of emotion. It started with hope, then confusion, then even more confusion, but that didn't matter. It didn't matter because in the end it was great. In the end she was where she wanted to be. With the one she loved with all her heart, soul, and mind.

The red string of fate led her to a fate she would only dream to be possible. A fate with a silly kitty she didn't want at first, but learned to love and continue loving.

It led him to a fate of finding his true self in his own form rather than his super hero form. It led him to a love he had always wanted and would want for the rest of eternity.

It led them both to amazing and incredible possibilities individually, but together it led them to a magical and adventurous life together forever and always.

If you could only imagine where that little red string on your finger would lead you. To a beautiful easy fate of a disastrous hard one. Wherever the string would take you, it would shape and form you into the person you would grow to be. The person you were destined to be by fate.

By a miraculous fate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last chapter! What do you think? Did you like it? Let me know in the comments! If you liked this story, I have other stories that you will love, too!
Thank you,
Lauryn