Chapter 11: Consequences

Oh my you guys. There is drama coming your way! I hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know what do. I made Marinette like me, but both of me. I don't know what to do. I don't want her to feel bad, but what else is there to do. I can't tell her that I'm Chat Noir its to risky and Plagg said not to. I can't just stop talking to her in all she is stuck in my head to much for that. I have to let her down one way, but which way should I do it?

-----------

It was time for nightly watch with Ladybug. They hadn't had one in a while, but he needed to take his mind off of Marinette for a while. Especially, that stupid string that seemed to make things more difficult.

Hey transformed and sat on the rooftop waiting for Ladybug. Eventually, she showed up.

"Hello, My Lady." Chat said with a fake smile. He looked up to see her. She looked like she was crying.

"Look I don't really want to be here so let's just look over Paris." She said with a tremble in her voice trying not to cry. There was two people she didn't want to see right now and he was one of them.

"I just want to get my mind off of everything going on right now." Chat admitted to her. "What's wrong?" He asked her concerned.

"I don't want to talk about it." She said sitting down. She began to pull at her string wanting it to go away, but still wanting it there. She wanted it to go because it made love confusing and she wanted to keep it so she could find her true love.

"Well what do you want to talk about then?" Chat asked sitting next to her. Anything to take his mind off of Marinette and how to be with her.

"Chat I told you I'm not in the mood. Just please, stop." Ladybug said before a tear rolled down her face.

"I don't want you to be sad, My Lady." He said putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Stop." She said shaking his hand off and starting to cry. "I don't want this. I don't want it!" She said pulling her string. "Do you want to know what's wrong?" She asked standing up.

Chat slightly nodded and he began standing up.

"I have had a crush on someone for a whole year and another guy decided to flirt with me out of nowhere. I went on a date with the guy I was crushing on." She said shivering and crying. "I refused my crush because the other guy was messing with my feelings. He looked like he was connected. Connected to this stupid string!" She yelled trying to get it off, but having no affect on it. "Get off! Get off!" She cried to the string before falling to the floor.

"Calm down. Clam down." Chat said to her, but she was still sobbing loudly. Still tugging her string. "Hey, hey, hey, look at me." He said grabbing her face.

"No." She said starting to take loud, trembly, short breaths. Still crying. "I want it off." She took a deep breath. "Off." She whispered.

"Hey calm down." He said sitting in front of her holding her shoulders.

"Get off, off me!" She kept pulling at the string not minding Chat Noir in front of her.

What do I do? How do I calm her down, Chat thought looking at her. "Hey!" He said loudly not knowing what to do. He then kissed her.

Ladybug pulled away. "What are you doing? Are you trying to make things worse?" She said backing away from him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean- I was trying to calm you down. I didn't know what to do." He said feeling awful for making her upset. Also he felt supeised because the kiss didn't make him feel for her. It was like it meant nothing to him.

Ladybug got up. "Don't follow me." She cried as she swung away.

"Great. Now that is two women that don't like me." He said as a tear rolled down his face. He quickly whipped it off and went home.

"I have to make things right with Marinette. I can't be hated by the two people that mean the most." Adrien said to Plagg.

"Okay well what are you going to do?" Plagg asked flying in front of Adrien.

"I'll call her." Adrien said grabbing his phone. He dialed Marinette's phone number and it began to ring.

"Adrien?" Marinette said through the phone. Her voice was shaky and she was obviously upset.

"Can I come over? I need to talk to you." Adrien said nicely.

"I don't look to good right now." Marinette replied with a small chuckle and then a sniffle.

"I don't care how you look, Mari." Adrien said sweetly. "I just need to talk to you." He said seriously.

"Okay, I guess you can come. When will you be here?" Marinette asked.

"5 minutes." Adrien said into the phone.

"I'll be here." Marinette said.

Adrien hung up the phone and got in the limo. He got to the bakery and went inside. "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng. May I go see Marinette?" He asked with a smile.

"Oh dear, she is a little upset right now. Are you sure?" Sabine asked him with a worried look.

"Yes. She told me I could come." Adrien replied.

"Don't upset her more, son. Please." Tom said putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Yes sir." Adrien said before running up the stairs. He made it to Marinette's room. "Marinette?" He said going up to her room.

"Hey." She sniffled getting up from her bed.

"Marinette. Are you okay?" He said walking over to her and hugging her.

Marinette had bags under her eyes and had watery eyes. She looked like she hadn't got any sleep recently. "No." She said trying to fight back the tears.

"It's okay to cry." He said hugging her tighter. "I won't judge you." Adrien said leaning his head on hers.

"I don't want to cry anymore." She whispered.

"I'm sorry. Is this my fault?" He asked curious as to the reason.

Marinette pulled back from the hug. "No it's me it just involves you." Marinette said sitting in her desk chair.

"Can I make it better?" He asked sitting next to her.

"I don't know. I just want it to stop." She said looking down at the string that was moving around.

"Maybe this will help." Adrien whispered as he put his hand under her chin and pulled her towards him. He gave her a small kiss on the lips and backed away.

"I feel a little better." Marinette smiled. She was beginning to feel better. Adrien made her happy and Chat made her confused.

At that moment she chose Adrien and hopefully Chat wouldn't change that.

"That's good." Adrien said hugging her as she hugged him back.

"Thank you." Marinette whispered in his ear as she kissed him on the cheek. She felt protected and loved and she knew that he would be the one to give those feelings to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Major feels. What do you guys think? Was this what you expected? What do you think will happen next? Tell me in the comments! Don't forget if you like my story to vote so it can be noticed!
Byeee,
Lauryn