04.

the next morning...

lexi's pov

~

I scream when I notice I'm not in my own bedroom this morning. I know for sure that I never go anywhere but to my own loft, so this has me all the way fucking confused. who the hell did I leave the club with? why the fuck would I do that!

my eyes are opened and I roll over to my left side. my body comes in to contact with some warm, soft object that I have no clue what it is. the sudden contact causes me to jump.

"what the hell?!" I shriek.

then, I notice that the warm, soft object is a hand, which is connected to some guy's body. oh please tell me I have clothes on...

I look under the covers and I have my black sweatpants on and the black sports bra I had when I left the club. but, last time I checked, I had a hoodie on over my bra. who took it off?!

my eyes trail over to the guy next to me. I internally groan when I realize it's dreads. how the fuck did I even get to his loft? when did I leave with him?

memories start to flood in to my head from last night. we just got a little high and talked. then, he offered me a ride back home and we got in his limo. I must've just fallen asleep or something. that'd explain why he wouldn't know the address to take me home.

"hey, hey you." I shake dreads's shoulder. "wake the fuck up now."

he lightly stirs in his sleep, then his eyes shoot open. he squints his eyes in confusion at me.

"who the fuck are you?" he asks me and I roll my eyes.

"who the fuck do I look like? barack obama? beyonce? no nigga, it's lexi." I respond while sitting up.

he lowly chuckles. "I'm just kidding, ma. I know who you are."

dreads pulls me gently down on the bed while wrapping his arm around my waist. what the hell does he think he's doing? it's too goddamn early in the morning to be dealing with niggas already.

"whatchu' doing dreads?" I ask him nervously.

the last time I've been this close to any guy was with my best friend I left behind in toronto. I miss him.

he laughs at my name again. "my name is abel. please stop calling me dreads, it's weird."

"whatever you say, dreads." I roll my eyes at him before taking his arm off of me.

he frowns.

"you are a real ass pessimist, you know?." he whines.

"oh please, babyboy. I just met you. you don't know anything about me." I shrug.

he looks at me sideways. "that doesn't mean anything."

"yeah, it really does. I don't even like guys."

abel's eyebrows scrunch up. he twists face in shock.