07.

~

~

in the private room...

abel's pov

"a-abel?" lexi's lips quiver when she sees me.

my eyes stay locked on her entire presence as she enters the room. she looks almost nervous about being in this room with me; I mean, she has been avoiding me for two weeks for nothing. so what we kissed? I don't understand why she's running away from me.

I've wanted to kiss her for a long ass time, man. lexi was such a down-to-earth girl and once I finally got to know her better, and I was instantly attracted to her. she has this aura that I can't help but to soak up and relish within. all these other girls out here are fake as hell and only want me because I'm rich and famous, but she's true to herself.

I give her props for humbling herself and being independent and successful. I'll never judge her for stripping, though--it's her world, she can do what the fuck she wants. and I still have more respect for her than I have for even myself.

biting my lips, I take in all of her gorgeous features. she looks beautiful and my eyes can't help but to stay captivated on her. lexi just has a natural beauty to the point where she doesn't need makeup, although she looks stunning either way.

approaching her slowly, I realized that I've missed her way more than I was actually letting on. after finally seeing her again from more than two weeks, I can't wait to finally get to speak to her again. I've actually liked having her in my life more than I thought, and thats not even romantically. I can't believe I've been enjoying the company of any girl that's not purely sexual.

when I stop right in front of her, she backs up until her back hits the wall. at first, I think she's going to try and make a run for the door, so I place my hands on her sides to keep her trapped right near me. this might sound creepy, but I can't risk her trying to run away from me. hell, I gave her two weeks to clear her head and that's been too long.

I take in all of her features I haven't seen for two weeks, which felt like forever. I don't know why I've grown so attached to her so quickly; it's really weird. she really must have me under some spell or some shit because I haven't acted like this in years.

then, I look even closer, and what I see causes me to frown. her looks face looks alarmingly tired, like she hasn't gotten any sleep. this upsets me deeply because I don't want to see her stressed or anything; I care about her health.

also, it looks like she lost a little weight and looks pale. what the hell really happened to her in two weeks? did I have that much of an effect on her? if I did, it would break my heart to see her dams near destroying herself. I've been through that period where I barely ate or slept and drowned myself in work, and trust me, it wasn't pretty at all.