11.

(the long awaited update is finally here! get ready for some explicit content...)

literally, i'm warning you. don't read if you get uncomfortable. this symbol "~" signals the end of the explicit scene.

at abel's loft...

lexi's pov

although I can't see anything right away, I can sense abel's presence behind me. he uses the fact that my eyes haven't adjusted to the darkness to his advantage, and uses his fingertips to slowly let them dance across my exposed upper thigh.

I slip his bomber jacket off my shoulder, revealing the same lingerie I had on from the club. his rough hands grip my hips and gently caress it, until he spins me around and picking me up roughly. his hands travel down to my ass, gripping it slightly while I lock my thighs around his waist.

abel's lips slowly but sensually graze my exposed shoulder, moving up and towards my collarbone, and then switching to sucking lightly upon it. the slight shiver that runs down my spine makes my stomach churn. 

"abel..." I hum lightly as his lips move up to my neck.

his tongue sloppily licks, kisses, and sucks all across my neck. if his tongue is already this pleasurable, then I wonder how good it'll feel between my legs again.

when he pulls away, I immediately crash my lips against his. abel's tongue licks my bottom lip before parting my lips. our tongues both battle for dominance, but as usual, he always wins.

I let him pin me against the wall and take control over me. while still kissing me, his hand travels down to my underwear to rub me through my panties.

"mmm...babe, let's go to your bed." I whisper while trying to hold back my small moans.

without a response, he gets a secure hold on my hips and starts to walk up his long staircase. our lips never break apart until we reach the entrance to his bedroom. entering the room, I notice the moon slightly illuminates my body, making abel's eyes fixate across me.

his slow footsteps inch towards me until his presence is directly in front of me. I slowly trace my fingers over his lips as his hands caress my butt. suddenly, he roughly pushes me down on to the bed and hovers over me.

I can barely process what happened next since it happens so fast; he unhooks my bra in record time before ripping my thong off. I gasp, as I was unprepared for that to happen. instead of letting him control me now, I flip him over so I'm on top.

my lips crash against his once again while unbuckling his pants. he assists me in taking off his pants and shirt, leaving him only in boxers. I let my pussy hover directly over his hard dick and start to grind on him, letting my juices coat his boxers.

his dick keeps growing harder as we roughly, but passionately kiss each other like he was the oxygen I so desperately needed. I feel like he's about to bust through his pants until he takes me surprise and flips me back over again.

damn, he's in control now.

abel's hands travel down to my already sensitive clit while his lips move down to suck and bite on my neck. my moans start to roll out my mouth as he inserts two fingers in to me at rapid pace.