22.

(y'all better vote and comment

(y'all better vote and comment. i'm busy as hell right now, especially with school, so I barely get free time anymore 😂 40+ votes for next update)

~

lexi's pov...

two weeks later

"this house is so amazing..." I stare through the beautiful glass balcony that overlooks a vast backyard.

"you really think so?" abel says from next to me as we lay down together on one of the patio sofas.

"of course." I mumble softly, staring out at the waves that run through the water. "it's so peaceful."

"great." he kisses my forehead softly, bringing me closer to him.

last week, we actually moved out of abel's old loft and in to an actual house. I still can't believe that he really bought a house down here and wants to stay here.

he took everything out of my loft and brought it here since the CSU finally cleared my loft after doing all their investigating. even though they finally finished all their investigating, I would never want to stay back there.

speaking of CSU, the detectives have no leads and aren't doing shit to catch my rapist. abel is constantly worried about me and hasn't even talked about the fact that I was lying to him for the past few months.

I'm shocked he didn't want to bring it up, actually. I know he was so angry when he found that out, but now, he doesn't even acknowledge it. all he's been concerned with is making sure I'm truly okay.

I wish I could say I was truly okay. for the past two weeks, I haven't been able to think of anything other than what he did to me.