15.

~

that same day...

lexi's pov

as soon as we enter abel's loft, I shut the door closed with my foot and immediately jump on him. I start taking off his jacket and unbutton his dress shirt. my legs wrap around his waist as his our lips crash together, letting out all the passion i've missed out on for the last two weeks.

I moan against his mouth as he pins me against the wall roughly with my hands above my head. his lips move down my jaw and to my neck, licking and sucking along it. I shudder in delight as I feel myself begin to dampen.

"wait." abel halts breathlessly. "I need to talk to you."

"babe, can't it wait?" I whine, dragging the 'a' in 'wait.' he seriously is choosing the wrong time to chit-chat.

"no, it's important-"

I smash our lips together once again and wrap my arms around his neck. when I slide my tongue in to his mouth, I unwrap my legs from around him and stand back on the floor.

"lexi, this is really urgent." he stops again, and I groan in annoyance.

sinking to my knees slowly, I look at him with an almost sinful glint in my eyes. I unbuckle his dress pants and use my teeth to unzip the pants as well. he looks down at me as I boldly pull his pants to the floor.

my hands guide his rock hard dick to spring free from his underwear before I wrap my hands around him first. gently stroking his length up and down at first, I swirl my tongue around the tip of his dick.

immediately, I hear him hiss in pleasure. I take half of him in my mouth, alternating between sucking and swirling then stroking his length as well. his constant groans and even moans encourage me to take his whole length in my mouth.

when his tip hits the back of my throat, he release a loud moan and throws his head back against the wall. I can feel his hands tangle in my hair before beginning to get a firm grip on my head.

"hands behind your back." he instructs and I obey him. "look me in the eye."

he slowly starts to fuck my mouth, causing his length to go even deeper than I though he could in my throat. as he starts to go even faster, I almost gag but I try and hold it in as best as I can.

with one last loud grunt, he releases in to my mouth and it shoots straight down my throat. I wipe the corners of my mouth before standing back up.

instantly, he pulls my tight dress off over my body revealing my naked body. he unexpectedly grips my ass and pulls me up past his waist to where my thighs rest on his shoulder. my legs are now wide, revealing my already wet pussy. I already know what he's about to do.

his lips begin peppering kisses all over my fat pussy lips and I hiss in delight. my eyes roll back in to my head when he rolls my tongue in between them. his french kisses against my pussy make me moan even louder than possible.

I start looking for things to grab and I take a hold of his dreads as he alternates between sucking and licking rapidly all over my clit. my moans pour out of my mouth endlessly as his tongue pierces deep inside of me.