+5

[3rd Person]

After school, San Park made her usual detour to the boba shop where Yoongi works. As she approached the entrance and reached for the doorknob, a boy reached for it at the same time.

Park looked up at Jimin and pulled her hand away while glaring him down. He opened the door and made way for her to enter first. She glared at him one more time before walking in.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked, catching up with her.

"Well, I never said I forgave you for getting me in that situation." Park replied.

Jimin pouted, "Well what if I treat you to boba today?"

Park looked the boy up and down and shrugged, "I guess. That's one way you can redeem yourself in my eyes."

"Alright," He smiled, "Order whatever you want."

"Hey guys, what's up." Yoongi thought it was weird at first that his friend entered the shop with Park, but then realized that it was probably a coincidence.

"I will have the sakura milk tea with boba."

"Make that two." Jimin added, handing Yoongi his credit card.

"You're paying for her?" Yoongi asked to which Jimin nodded. "Since when did you two get so close?"

"We're not. He owes me." Park clarified. Once her drink was ready, she grabbed it and took a seat in the booth.

"So do you forgive me for the whole Makoto thing?" Jimin asked, sitting across from Park.

Park let out a small laugh and nodded, "I kind of forgave you back when you bought me food yesterday, but I couldn't say 'no' if you're offering to buy me boba..." Park's eyes shifted from Jimin to the front door as someone walked in, making her feel flustered.

She gazed at the boy dreamily as he made his way to the cashier and ordered a drink. Jimin tried snapping his fingers in front of Park, but it was no use. He turned around to see what she was looking at. "What is it?"

"Ah...that boy. He's Kim Seokjin from school. He's...so...handsome." Park smiled as she watched him waiting or his order. "I'll go say hi--mmmmm no actually maybe I'll just stay hidden...umphhhh I really want to talk to himmmmm."

Jimin raised his eyebrow, "Is that your type of guy?"

"Yeah." Park answered immediately. "So handsome and tall. Tall boys are my weakness..."

"Height isn't everything." Jimin noted.

Park ignored Jimin's comment and stood up from her seat. "I'm going to go talk to him." She walked towards Jin and Jimin turned around in his seat to see what she was going to do.

She was a few steps away from Jin when he noticed her. Park smiled and waved at Jin and he was about to wave back when she tripped over her shoe lace and fell forward.

Jin tried to catch her before she fell but he failed. Jimin rubbed the back of his neck, feeling second hand embarrassment for Park.

At least Jin helped her up and they started to converse. Park must have said something cute or whatever because Jin laughed and patted her head. The blush forming on Park's cheeks was way too apparent. Park covered her cheeks and laughed along to whatever Jin said. Once he got his drink, he patted her head again and the two said their goodbyes.

Even when Jin was gone, Park was still waving and floated back to her seat.

"That was embarrassing." Jimin laughed.

"Wowowowow I can't believe I talked to him for that long and did you see him pet my head?? It took all the strength I had in me not to kiss him."

Jimin watched Park's reactions and couldn't help but laugh even more.

"What's so funny?"

"The way you act. It's so cute. It's like my ex-girlfriend."

"Oh." Park nodded slowly. "I remember you said that yesterday. What's your ex like?"

"Ahh..." Jimin looked up, reminiscing about the girl. "Really nice and adorable. Actually she's so weird sometimes but I think it's funny."

Hearing Jimin talk about her in a good light, Park was curious as to why she was his "ex" and not his current girlfriend. Ah well, if she was so perfect, Jimin must have been the problem in their relationship.

"Can I see a picture of her?"

"A picture? Yeah sure." He started to reach for his phone, but stopped himself from entering the passcode.

"Hey bitches I'm finally on my break. Whacha guys talking about?" Yoongi plopped into the seat beside Jimin and even drank some of his boba.

"About Jimin's ex-girlfriend." Park informed.

Yoongi gave Jimin a weird look and they were sort of communicating silently while Park was trying to decipher what the hell they were saying.

"...actually I don't have any pictures of her." Jimin put his phone away and placed his hands on his lap.

"You deleted all her pictures from your phone? Yikes, must have been a bad breakup."

Yoongi and Jimin stayed silent, but then the silence was broken by Yoongi who wanted to talk about Park being thirsty for Jin the moment he walked into the boba shop.

+

I MET SOMEONE NAMED JIN TODAY AND HES A DANCER AND HES RLY CUTE T.T