+14

[San Park]

"So during the week that you were gone, I had like 17 mental breakdowns, Yoongi stopped making me my drinks because he thinks it's making me fat, and there's a new kid in my class named Taehyung who's cute but not as cute as you; but other than that, everything's been normal hbu?"

Jimin chuckled at me and patted my cheek, "Nothing much, really."

"So was it that boring visiting your grandparents? I'm sure that you have at least one story to tell me."

Jimin stayed quiet as he we watched the sunset from his roof. "Hey, this Monday's a holiday. Do you think you're gonna be busy?"

"Mmm no I don't think so. Why?"

"I want you to come somewhere with me."

My heart stopped and I felt a blush forming on my cheeks, "A trip?"

"Yeah...kind of. It's a place two hours from here and I've been wanting to take you."

"I'd love to go."

-----

At noon, Monday, I was waiting at the bus stop with a backpack full of things needed for an overnight stay. Jimin met me and we took the bus to the train station together.

"You still haven't told me where we were going." I nudged him, trying to get the answer out.

"It's a surprise." He said, like he's been saying for the past two days.

We got on the train and Jimin gave me some hello pandas to eat on the train. I felt like I've been on this thing for five hours, but I remembered it was only a two hour trip.

"Are you sleepy?" Jimin whispered.

"Yeah."

He put his hand on my head and let me rest on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and held his hand throughout the ride.

Once the train stopped, Jimin and I took a cab to god knows where. "Jimin, are you going to tell me where we're going yet? If you won't tell me, I'm going to assume you're kidnapping me."

"Be patient, Park. We're almost there." He laughed and gave me some candy from his bag.

Ugh. I took some anyway.

When the cab parked in front of a building, Jimin handed the driver money and I assumed this is the place he's been planning to take me. I got out of the cab and looked up at the building. It looks like a nice bed & breakfast type hotel in a really nice neighborhood.

"Is this where we're going to stay for the night?" I asked.

"No. Actually Park, this is where my ex-girlfriend lives. I wanted you two to meet each other."

+

dam this chapter is short haha