Preview

(Sorry if there's bad spelling or is bad english, this has not been edited)

Meet Alistair Benjamin Mayhew Castillo, yes long name. He is 16, and he is part of one of the most important and wealthy families in the world. In his father's eyes he is a disappointment and the only thing he enjoys is just being with Maddie.

Meet Madeline (Maddie). She is 15. She is Alistair's Best and only friend in life, before meeting Alistair she was always alone and she is very grateful for having someone like him in her life.

In Madeline's eyes, Alistair is a hero and the most kind hearted and warm person in the world.

In Alistair's eyes Maddie is the most wonderful, talented and strong person he has ever met, but he also sees all the loneliness inside of her and wants to help her make her life the most amazing thing so she doesn't have to go through the things he has.

Little did he know that Maddie feels the same way and knows that she can't live life like him. She thinks that she can make him live life to the fullest so he can enjoy the things she can't.

Both Alistair and Maddie have secrets they don't want to show each other and they both want the best for the other.

But what are they going to do when Alistair's father finds out what his son has been doing in his free time and tries to break their tie?

How is Maddie going to react to this? And what is Al going to do about it?
__________

Madeline's P.O.V

"I could start by telling you how Al and I got involved with a gang or how we had to chase a cat for a whole day or how we met people who we didn't know even existed and they were right next to us the whole time, but it wouldn't make any sense if I start from there, so let me go a little back in time to were this whole mess started. This is our story"