Chapter 4: I was scared.

(Sorry if there's bad spelling or bad english, this has not been edited)

Chapter 4: I was scared.

Alistair's P.O.V.

"Because I enjoy being with her"

At that moment, everything went silent. My mom and sister turned from their conversation at stared at me. All eyes were on me and all I could do was look down so I wouldn't have to face my father.

"What did you said Ben?" My mom asked.

I summon all the courage I had so I could face my father and repeat what I had said...

"Because I enjoy being with her"

I was looking straight into his eyes and he just continued to glare at me.

"The reason father as to why I go through the trouble of sneaking out every time I get the chance for the last 9 years just to see her is because I enjoy being with her, she is my only friend and she is the best, she's always been there for me, she always helps me when I'm in trouble and cheers me up when I am down and she means the world to me"

Silence

"*Sigh* Benjamin I think you should go to your room and take Gabriela with you, your father and I have to discuss some things here ok?" My mother said.

"Yeah ok" I said.

"Sorry honey and happy birthday" she said with a sweet smile as me and my sister left the room.

When we got to my room Gaby sat on my bed while I sat on my computer chair. My back was to her so she couldn't see my face because right now, I felt like I had lost everything.

"So, bro, what was dad talking about?" Gaby asked.

I sigh, I really didn't wanted to talk about it. Turn the chair around so I could face her.

"What do you want to know?" I said.

"EVERYTHING" She shouted.

I just looked at her with a face that said 'be more specific' so she could understand that I needed a place to start.

"Um.. What's her name?" She asked.

"Maddie, well actually is Madeline but I call her Maddie"

"Um.. I see.. Do you... like her?" She said with a smug smile and wiggle her eyebrows.

"EHH!! WHAT!? NO,NO,NO. Well I mean yes but no, urg... I just like her as a friend!!" I said as I felt my cheeks heat up and I was sure that I was tomato red by now.

"Pff Yeah right"

"It's true!!!"

"Yeah whatever"

I put a angry face and she started laughing.

"Relax I'm just kidding"

"Yeah whatever" I said mocking her.

"So, how come you have been seeing her for 9 years and you didn't tell us anything about it?"

"I didn't tell you because we promise that we wouldn't say anything to anyone about it, it was our own little secret" I answered.

I was a little shy to admit it, so I lowered my head and suddenly my hands were the most interesting thing in the world, after Maddie of course.

"Uh Is that so? Interesting"