Chapter 14: I'll kill him!

(Sorry if there's bad spelling or just because it sounds bad or stupid)

Chapter 14: I'll kill him!

Alistair's P.O.V.

I stood there looking at the scene before me, scarlet red, hot as the sun, with a nose bleed and still holding Maddie's bra.

The drawer by now was empty, since Gavin had emptied it by trowing everything out of it. Maddie's underwear was everywhere as well as her pads and stuff, it turned out that the kit wasn't there after all, but it was a mess.

'How could he do this much of a mess in a few minutes? No, better question, why did Maddie let him go through her stuff like that? Ok, no, better question, why am I still holding Maddie's bra?'

If it was even possible, I could feel myself getting hotter, I looked over at the hand that was holding Maddie's bra and instantly dropped it.

"Madeline!" Gavin groaned. "Where did you put that stupid first aid kit? I alredy emptied the damn drawer and I searched everywhere else and it wasn't there!" He said then mutter "The kid was right, it's not here"

"Well of course I was right, did you thought I was lying before?" I said and glared at him.

"Of course I did" He said as he walked closer to me, he put he's pointer finger on my chest and pushed me or rather poked me really hard "I don't know you and I don't trust you,  for all I know you could be trying to kill her too"

'Wait what? Whatever, I had enough of this guy'

I grabbed his hand and pushed it out of my chest.

"Look buddy, I don't care who you are or who you think you are, but in my eyes you're the dangerous guy here, and I already told you, it'll be a cold day in hell if I ever try to hurt Maddie" I said and glared at him.

"Ok kid, I've had about enough of your shit, I'm clearly older than you, haven't you heard the phrase respect your elders?"

"Yeah, I've heard of it, but I don't think that you deserve any respect, besides I don't think you are qualified to be even consider that, I mean you're just an immature kid"

"Why you little...- that's it! Let's take this outside kid!"

"You see, I was right, you are just an immature kid that resorts to violence because your not intelligent enough to think of a comeback"

"You know, your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth"

"How long did it take you to come up with that one?"

"ENOUGH!" We hear Maddie's voice and we instantly turned to look at her.

"If you haven't noticed yet I'm bleeding to death here and I'm in urgent need of a first aid kit, so if you can't find one in here, one of you go find one somewhere else"

Gavin and I glanced at eachother and glared.

"Well I'm not going, there's no way in hell I'm leaving Madeline alone with you, so you go kid" Gavin said and crossed his arms.

"And what makes you think I'm going to leave her alone with you?"

"You care about her don't you? You don't want her bleeding to death I'm sure, so stop discussing and go find a first aid kit fast kid"

"I do care about Maddie and I certainly don't want her bleeding to death but there's no way I'm leaving her alone with you, there's no telling what you'll do"