Septipie Christmas

LITTLE FLUFF FOR ALL Y'ALL~

Felix POV
  "Marry Christmas Jack. My gift this year is my love. I love you more then Marzia, more then Ken, more then Ducks. I wanted to say, I love you." I repeated over and over. It never sounded right. I sigh and think he'll never love me, he has a girlfriend, I have a girlfriend. It'll never work.

  I sigh and get my gift for Mark, Ken, Cry, Marzia... Jack... I shake my head. Need to get there on time. I grab them, and rush into my car.

~time skip~

  I knock on the door. It opens right up. "Hey Felix! Come on in! The party is nothing with out you!" Jack smiles. He's wearing antlers and a cute little bell collar. I giggle a bit as it jingles. "You look adorable." I let slip. He giggles.

  I walk inside. Mark and Ken are talking, Cry's being emo in the corner. Jack's girlfriend is talking with Marzia. Jack taps my shoulder. "You need help with those?" He asks pointing to the gifts. I shake my head and he smiles and walks away.

  I put the gifts with the others on the table. I look over at Jack who was leaning on the door frame. Mark walks over and leans on the other side. What is he doing? He says some things and then points up. There was mistletoe. Jack gasps and looks over at Mark. Mark was about two inches away from his face. He closed the gap roughly.

  He pinned Jacks hands above his head with one hand while the other claimed his body. My heart shaddered and I stormed off into the living room, throwing myself on the couch.

  "Alright everyone! Present time!" Ken called in a loud bold voice. I stayed on the couch and watched everyone stampede inside and gather around anywhere they could find a seat. Ken handed everyone gifts, Jack had gotten everyone lots of gifts, five to be exact. Five gifts for all. We were only allowed to open three though.

  Mark was in the bathroom and drunk as all balls so we had to wait.

I got a new pair of sneakers, a kawii potato mug, and a cute little Santa outfit for Edger. But I noticed something at the bottom of the last gift. A small note card that said 'Wait for your fourth gift' and a cute little winky face. I sighed and sat back on the couch. Everyone gave out their gifts. Nothing too special. But then Jack got up on the table and clinked his mug with a tiny spoon.

"U-uh, hi everyone! How's Christmas so far? Did I do it right?" He asked sarcastically which everyone chuckled to. Even me. "I-I have uh... O-one last gift for Mr. Pooders!" Jack said. I realized how much he was stuttering. He never did that. I got up and walked over to him and his hands signaled me to.

He took a deep breath and swallowed. He blushed a slight pink. "Felix. I've fallen hopelessly in love with you lately. Whether it was a game, your laugh, I think it was... You." I swear my heart stopped working at that point. I just had a stupid expression plastered on my face.

  I looked at Marzia. Why was she smiling? And Signe, she was doing the same. I was so confused.

  "What do you say Mr.Top-Of-Youtube?" He had stopped studdering. I had never smiled more in my life, and gave him a tender kiss on the lips which everyone clapped to.

Marry Christmas, love.

Happy Anniversary Felix.

WOW I MADE THIS FOREVER AGO, BUT WANTED TO POST IT ON CHRISTMAS. THE BEST DAYS OF THE YEAR.

MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.