Septiplier Games In The Dark

SO SORRY SepticFan34 THIS TOOK SO LONG TO MAKE!

Thunder cracked the sky, making the illusion that the sky was falling apart, and Raindrops the sizes of pebbles shattered down on rooftops. Inside a small apartment for one, were Mark and Jack. Jack, the smaller one, shuttered and squeaked every time the lightning rods punched the sky, while Mark, the slightly bigger one, comforted is lover by whispering sweet nothings, like "shhh its ok baby" and "its not going to hurt you. Not while I'm here" and wrapping his arms around him.

Jack wasn't so sure and calm as Mark was trying to make him, panicking not so silently and shaking in his arms. He was worried a tree or something would crash down on the small delicate apartments, crushing them as well. He also didn't like the Boom! It made when the lightning struck, making him jump. He will admit, he felt a lot safer with Mark and his big arms. Wrapped tightly around him and assuring him he was safe.

The the worst thing Jack could think of had happened. The lights went out.

That was enough to make Jack snap right there. Before he was just a stretched rubber band, just waiting to snap in half. He started sobbing in pure terror, diving his head into Marks chest just to relieve some of the stress while Mark stroked his back and shushing him. Mark got up with his smaller lover, walking into the kitchen with Jack clutching to his pants and T-shirt for dear life. Mark took something out of the drawer, and with a flick of a match he had a lit candle.

This made Jack feel a little better, loosening his grip on the older's clothes. "Come on Jack, let's make this a little fun." Jack was confused a bit, but was fine with what he was saying by looking at his dashing smile. Following him, Mark brought him to the shelves filled with asorted board games, multiple decks of cards, and entertainment probably ment for three year olds. But Jack didn't care. They were both young inside.

"Pick out some games, I'll go clear the table." And with that, Mark left the candle on top of the shelf and left. Jack picked out a few board games, a deck of ONO cards, and multiple other things, and bringing them to the living room.

Mark cleared off what was on the coffee table, mugs, remotes, and other trash they never bothered to pick up. Jack came in with the games he had picked out, having a bit of trouble carrying them all, and asked "a little help please?" Mark chuckled and took the stack, plopping them to the side. "Which game do you want to star with?" Jack knew exactly which one. He took it from the top and basically slammed it down on the table.

Mark smiled and got the candle again, placing it next to the monopoly board Jack was setting up. "What do you wanna be? I want to be the shoe!" He picked up the small metal piece and held it with his pointer finger and thumb and showing it loud and proud to the older one. Mark chuckled watching him play around with the small silver footware.

"I guess I'll be the tiny car thingy." Mark said picking it up. They played for hours, first it was monopoly, then chess, then sorry. But right as Jack was about to set his third peicebin his home, the lights began to flicker and spit out small bits of light before completely turning on, lighting up the room like Jacks eyes.

"The lights are back!" Jack jumped in delight, then hugging Mark tightly. Mark hugged him back and picked him up, placing him on the couch.

And everytime the lights go out, they always have a red candle near the shelves.