HEEEEEEERRE'S JOHNNY!

GUYS GUESS WHAT.

HAVE YOU GUESSED YET?

IM ADDING TWO MORE JACK AND MARK ALTERNATIVES. THEIR NAMES ARE JACOB (JAKE) AND MARKO (STILL MARK).

IM GOING TO DO WHAT I DID FOR ANTI AND DARK WITH EVERY GOD DAMN CHARACTER I COME UP WITH. (THANKS SEPTICFAN)

MARKO

Age: 29

H

eight: 5'7

Looks: hair is on fire (literally), wide red eyes with slits through the middle, usually not wearing a shirt but a red short jacket, black leather pants, fireproof fainted sunglasses, and sharp teeth.

Personality: bad shit insane, pyromaniac (likes the idea of things burning and the general idea of fire), not very intelligent, and loves violence.

Sayings: "LET'S BURN IT TO THE GROUND!" "Shut up Jake." "Not like I care" "I burned it" "hehehehe" "I killed him" "he's dead." "He's also dead" "but Jaaaaaake" "oh wait. I can't read" "Can I burn it?" "Are you sure I can't burn it?" "I love you~ *kiss on the cheek*"

Facts: loves burning things, can't read or write, likes to tease Jake, a little all over the place, super hyper, can set things on fire when he wants to (but just in case he always has oil and matches), literally burned his entire family, can't count or know his ABC's (no matter how hard Jake tries to teach him), and loves Jake much more then burning things or anything else (and that's just adorable)