Septiplier Creep

JUST GOT ANOTHER BATCH OF REQUESTS FROM SEPTICFAN! THEIR GOING THREW A HARD TIME SO GOT TELL THEM TO FEEL BETTER. IT WOULD MEAN A LOT FOR ME AND THEM.

Jack got undressed and folded his clothes setting them aside. He turned the water on and made sure it was the right temperature so it wasn't too hot or too cold before slipping inside and cleaning himself.

Mark walked by the bathroom before stopping in his tracks. He heard Jack singing before idea popped up in his mind. He opened the door quiet as a mouse, and tip toed inside. He grabbed the pile of clothes, both the dirty and new, and snuck out. He walked out the hallway and into their shared bedroom and plopped the pile on the bed. He went through the clothed before stopping at Jacks underwear.

Jack turned off the water and stretched. He walked out of the shower and took a towel. He dried himself but stopped in the middle as he looked down. His pile of clothes were gone. And he knew exactly who took them. He fastened the towel around his waist and stormed to the bedroom.

Mark took a small sniff, but was brought in by the smell. Jack slammed open the door and had a grossed out face. "MARK YA PERVERT!" Jack screeched. Mark threw the boxers somewhere and tried to act like nothing happened but to no hope. "Ya creep!" Jack slapped him across the face.

"Aw come on Jacky, they smelled really good" Mark said and wrapped his arms around the smaller. Jack squirmed out of his grasp. "That's it," he proclaimed. "Your sleeping in the couch." And crossed his arms across his chest. To Mark, that was the worst kind of punishment. It meant no cuddles, snuggles, spooning, whispering 'I love you', or sex.

"No please baby. I'm sorry! I'll do the dishes! Clean the house! Massage! You know how grumpy I vet without daily cuddles and snuggles!" Mark pouted. "No. You did bad. As much as I would like a massage, not going to happen." Jack settled. Marks shoulders slumped and he went downstairs to his 'bed'. Mark flopped on the couch and curled into a ball trying to fall asleep.

It was midnight. Mark was wide awake, still staring at the wall. He closed his eyes, trying to get at least a bit of sleep. He heard little tiny taps, like huge raindrops on the stairs. Mark didn't feel like waking up his eyes, so he kelp them closed. He heard the cute little raindrops get louder, and then stop completely. He felt his arms pry open, and a small warmfuzzy thing crawl in between them.

Mark smiled as he felt a blanket cover him and The fuzzball. He wrapped his arms around it and slowly drifted away to dreamland.

Marks eyes opened slowly, blinking a bit. The fuzzball was gone, and Jack was in the kitchen making breakfast. He walked over and handed him a plate with eggs on it.

A few days had gone by, each day Mark slept on the couch. Each day the fluffball came back for more. Mark did get grumpy as he had threatened to. He did not get those daily cuddles and snuggles, kisses and... Other things. To be fair, one day Mark was lucky enough to get a make out session with Jack. Mark headed up stairs, just to check on Jack. Mark opened the door to see something he never thought he would ever see in his life. Jack was inside, resting his head on the headboard, sniffing Marks flannel.

Mark basically fell over laughing at that point. Jack noticed him and went beet red. He tossed the flannel to the side and dived his head into the sweater he was wearing. Mark sat next to him and patted the lump in front of him. "Its OK Jack. Now we're even." He kissed the bit of hair sticking out the neck of the sweater. Jack poked his head out.

"You don't have to sleep on the couch anymore." Jack huffed and Marks eyes lit up like a lightbulb. Jack cut him off. "But if you do another weird thing theres no sex for a week." Mark smirked. "But if you do something weird... Things might get interesting." Mark purred and Jack giggled.

Jack took Marks hand. Mark looked at Jack with a 'can I?' Stare which Jack responded with a 'fiiiine' eye roll. Mark lit up and basically jumper into bed snuggling close to the Irishman. He wrapped both arms around his small waist and shut his eyes.

He was no longer grumpy. He was in love.