Druck SeptiCry

REEEEQUEST!~

Cry looked down at the screen of his phone. The masked male shed waterfalls of tears as he read the words over and over. His breath hitched, his shoulders shook up and down slowly. "I thought we'd be together forever..." He mumbled getting up. He stomped to his kitchen. "Never to be broken abart." His voice getting angry and grinding his teeth together.

"But no. She goes off and had fucking SEX with another man." He's furious by now, slamming his fist on the table in front of him and ripping open the fridge. He grabbed four bottles and tore open one of them, chugging down the orange liquid. He grabbed his mask and ripped it off, throwing it somewhere. She was the reason he wore that mask.

"Now I'm all alone. No one for pleasure. No one for love. I could get a roommate, sure, but it wouldn't be the same." He grumbled to no one in the room. He began loosing his mind to the liquid, dancing around, yelling curses. But he remembered one thing. His burning love for someone. Usually he keep it inside. But he let secrets go like balloons when he was drunk.

He grabbed his keys off the table and grabbed a few things, shoving them in and bag. He stumbled out to the car and started the engine.
Jack heard a knock at the door. "One second!~" I sang happily, turning off the stove. I rushed to the door and opened it. A man stood, twice the size of him there with messy hair and a devilish grin across his face. It was Cry. "Oh my god, Cry! You look awful!" I said clapping my hands over my mouth.

"Come in. I'll get you fixed up." Jack said grabbing his his hand and pulling him inside. He tried to let go and set him on the couch but his grip was firm and he wouldn't budge. He grabbed his hip and slammed him up against the wall. He growled and lifted Jack further up the wall so they were both eye level. Jack squirmed and tried to get loose by to no hope. Jack eyes were wide and he was freaking out.

"C-Cry?" He studdered. "W-what are you doing?" Cry only slid his hand up his shirt and attacked his neck violently. Jack moaned and his grip on Cry's arm tightened. Cry untied to apron on Jack and it fell to the floor. Jack realized what was happening and tried to push him away, but he stood there like a rock. "Stop *hic* stop being so squirmy. *hic* I'm only going to fuck you hard and fast." he slurred.

Jack shook as cold hands roamed his skin. He gasped as a hand slid in his pants and began to rub. Cry's hands roughly moved back and forth, massaging his member in his hand while the other kelp him up on the wall. Jacks jaw quivered as moans escaped him. "P-please Cry... Please don't... I don't wanna-" Jack was cut off by his jeans being ripped off. Cry threw them to the side and lifted off Jacks shirt. Jack blushed and tried to cover himself.

Cry grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head violently and slipped off Jacks boxers. "Cry! Stop!" The smaller squeaked. But Cry just attacked his neck and rubbed his crotch. "Jack I've been waiting for far too long for this. Now, I'm going to take it." He growled unbuckling his own pants and dropping him to the floor. The tiny Irishman backed up closer to the wall until he was pressed fermly to it.

His eyes wide with horror, his jaw quivered with fear and eyes tearing up. Can he run? Was it worth it? Did he want to? He loved Cry, he wanted to be his. Just not like this.

SO I FOUND THIS IN MY DRAFTS