Danti Big Dog

"Ok Dark. Full moon soon, we need to get to the hill." Anti said stroking his lovers cheek. Dark huffed and grumbled. Anti only gave him a warming look. "Don't be like that baby! I'll still be there. Besides, its only for one night." He says kissing him slightly and walking away.

It wasn't that Dark didn't like what happens when it was a full moon, it's what he could do. What if he hurt someone? What if he hurt Anti? He always panicked about this. Dark watched Anti go into the kitchen to put away the dinner plates. His hips always swayed the way Dark liked, and he always wore pants that showed off his curves.

"Ready to go Big Dog?" Anti smiles. Big Dog. That was the name Anti called him around this time. Dark didn't mind though. He actually liked the name. Dark gets up from his chair and slides it back into the table. He follows Anti outside and scoops him up from behind. Anti yelps in surprise but soon purrs in amusement.

They walk up the hill, hand in hand, until they reached the ferm oak at the top of the hill. Anti took out the thick steel chains and set them down next to Dark. "Sit baby." I says as Dark grumbles and sits and leans of the oak. Anti chains his arms together and chained around the tree and his chest. Anti made sure to make it a bit loose.

Anti took a seat on the cold grass and his tentacles warp around him like a blanket giving it warmth. Dark sat there with a pouty face. Anti chuckled and snuggled into his warm tentacles.

Hours had passed. The moon was almost full. Dark started twitching and snarling. His fangs grew bigger, and his skin turned a light charcoal color. He growled and he grew about twice his size, making him about a fourth of the tree, and Anti about two fifths of him. Spikes came out of his back, but his stomach was still soft and hairless.

Anti loved watching this. He liked the creature he became, but also hated it. He knew the pain Dark went through while in transformation. He himself had a transformation every lunur eclipse. Dark had helped him through that and now he had to help him through this.

Dark growls and snarled, struggling against the chains. He could never break them no matter how hard he tried very time he did, bit this time he snapped them right in half. He let out a victory roar, and Anti shoke in fear. Never had Dark been able to break the chains. Dark stopped roaring and crawled over to Anti like a predator a prey.

"D-Darky, you're scaring me." Anti whined jumping up. Dark circled his terrified lover, his hands now sharp claws that tapped at the ground. He swiftly pounced on him, his hands on either side of him. His hands were bigger then his whole chest. "D-Dark?" Anti squeaks as Darks face gets really close to him.

Dark lifts his hand and slashes it downward, cutting open Anti's tanktop and taking his jacket off and throwing it somewhere. Anti shivers from the cold and the fear. Dark smirks and licks at Anti's leather pants. Dark hooks his finger on them and boxers and pull them down, exposing him. Dark threw his lucky flannel at him and he quickly put it on.

Anti closes his eyes tightly and Dark fumbles around with his own pants. He undoes the belt and pulls down his pants and boxers. His erection was more then half the size of Anti. Anti whimpered as Dark lifted him up and lay on his back. He lowered the shaking Anti onto his massive cock. He only inserted the tip of it, but it still made Anti scream in pain.

Dark added more to his play toy, making him beg to stop. You could see the outline of his cock inside him, pushing in slowly. Slowly adding more in, Anti screamed louder and louder, which was music to his ears. After adding the last bit of it, making Anti basically sit on the base, Anti was a panting and moaning mess. His cheeks bright red, his tongue all the way out.

Dark admires the sight. Thank god the only way to kill demons is through a stab in the chest. If he was human, he would be dead. Dark lifts the shaking Anti up and down his throbbing cock, making Anti moan and scream loudly. As he bounced, the flannel became looser and looser on his shoulders. He had memorized Anti's prostate by heart, but it was difficult to hit because of his angle.

Dark shrugged and slammed him all the way down and all the way up every time, making Anti blinded with pain but a bit of pleasure. Dark smirks and flips them both over, Anti on his stomach and knees, and Dark on his arms and knees, thrusting into him. One of Darks arms are securely wrapped around Anti's stomach for better force.

"You like that?" Dark purrs pulling on Anti's tentacles. Dark could now get to that sweet spot Anti had that made him scream his name. Dark loved it when Anti did that, so he hit it over and over, faster and harder every time. Anti let out a loud moan and released his white substance all over the ground. But this event was far from over.

Dark shoves his whole langth inside Anti every time he thrusts, making his round ass curl when I was pushed against his pelvis. Dark fully enjoyed the feeling of his tight hole. Anti was a moaning mess beneath him, squirming a bit every time. Anti screeched again, releasing again and panting.

Dark got sick of his position and picked up Anti by his legs. Dark's massive arms were under Anti's curvey legs and Darks hands grabbing Anti's wrists. Dark lowered Anti on his meat along with his thrusts, making Anti feel nothing but pleasure.

"Darky!~ F-faster Master Darky!~ Harder!~" he pleaded. Dark did as he was commanded and went as fast and hard as he could. Anti could barely breath. He choked on his moans, and purred like a kitten. "You like when daddy's cock is inside you?~ Me thrusting in a and out of you?~ Or would you rather have you ride me like we did earlier?~" Dark growled.

Anti nodded desperately. Dark chuckled and lifted him off his member, flopping on the ground and lifting Anti up. He then had an idea. He snapped his fingers and poof! Anti had a bell collar with a leash attached, a gag in his mouth, striped green and white knee socks, and cute little cat ears. Dark licked his lips. Those were all his turn ons.

Dark took no time to slam Anti on his member and pulling him up and down. With this surprise, Anti let out a muffled moan and released on Dark's chest. Dark grunted a little. "Kitten I'm gonna cum soon~ Why don't you help him~" Dark purrs. Anti nods and looks at him with big innocent eyes. That drove Dark close, but not enough. Dark took him off and places him on the base of his cock. The gag is removed and Anti licks the tip of Darks cock.

Dark let's out a growl and Anti swirls his tongue around the slit. Dark felt it coming, so he put the gag back on and slammed Anti back on all the way. He released his load inside him, filling him to the brim and overflowing. Dark pulled him off and lay him next to him and curled up around him. Slowly falling asleep.

~betcha didn't expect a time skip~

Dark woke up to a sleeping Anti snuggled up against his bare chest. Dark had put his pants on before he had fallen asleep. Anti hadn't. In fact, the only thing he was wearing was Darks flannel loosely dragging off his shoulders, the collar with leash, and the green and white socks. Cum still flew from his entrance, and he probably won't be able to walk for a while.

Dark picked up the sleeping demon and started walking home.

He needs to remind himself to tell Anti that it wasn't just the full moon.