Septipie Happy Birthday

Felix POV
"You can come down now Felix~" Jack sang. I get up and walk downstairs. There, in front of me was Jack, Mark, Ken and Cry in front of me with party decorations like streamers and cakes. I think that was Jacks idea.

"Happy Birthday Pewds!" They all cheer. I blush. They did this for me? They all gave me a big hug. I pick Jack up and swing him around. He giggles and hugs me when I shower him in kisses.

"Happy birthday baby~" he sings in my ear. I kiss him lustfully. I hear 'aww's from our friends but we don't care. I hear Mark scoff. He's just jealous of my delicious Jacky.
I look at him and smirk. He chuckles.

"Alright let's get this party started!" Ken yells holding up his present. "Let's open gifts!" He says shoving the box in my face. I laugh and take the box from his hands and sit down.
I take off the velvet sparkling ribbon and rip open the paper. Inside was headband with rainbow sparkling letters spelling 'FABULOUS' with an arrow pointing down and with stars and hearts sprinkled around it.

"I love it!" I gush putting it over my head. Everyone laughs including me.

"But wait! There's more." Ken says reaching into the box and pulling out a sparkling pink bowa. I grab it and throw it around my neck. I strike a pose and everyone laughs and Jack kisses my cheek making me blush.

"I love you~" he says. I blush even deeper and kiss his cheek back.

"Hey look! Now your cheeks are pink to! Matches the bowa." Cry chuckles through his mask. "Ok my turn." And hands me a box with the words 'to jackass from °-°' I laugh. I rip open the box and reach inside and pull out a collar that says 'Edger Ellen if lost return to the jackass Felix aka PewDiePie'

"EDGER! GET IN HERE!' I yell. Edger walks in slowly. I slip the collar on. I have to admit, he looked adorable.

"And your second present," he says taking off his mask. He looks awesome.

"Oh! Dude! You look awesome!" I gush. He blushes and puts his mask back on. "Awww..." I whine.

"Here's mine baby." Jack says handing me another box. I go through the same routine. Inside was an expensive looking camara. I was having trouble with my old one and was too lazy to get another one.

"You got this for me?!" I say kissing his cheek. He giggles.

"Anything for you baby." He says. I pat my lap as an invitation to sit on it. He willingly sits on it.

"Mines in the car. I'll go get it." Mark says getting up. Jack snuggles in my chest. I wrap and arm around him.

"Ken, can you get some cake please?" I say nicely. He smiles and turns around to get some while Cry sits down.

"So I forgot how long you've been dating." Cry says taking a sip of his drink.

"Almost two years..." Jack says sleepily still in my chest. That's right! Our anniversary is coming up.

"That's right. He's the best birthday gift I've ever gotten." I say kissing his forehead. Mark busts in with a normal size box.

"I recommend opening this later." He says dropping the box next to me.

~time skip because this is boring~

After a few hours, it was time for them to GI home. Jack had beaten everyone in a cake and cookie eating contest, Ken had gone in a food coma for eating so much, Cry was drunk as all hell, and Mark and I had a fabulous contest that I so won.

"Baby, I'm going to go to bed." Jack says getting up and and kissing my hair. He then goes upstairs. I can't help but watch his hips sway. I look over at the box Mark gave me. I grab it and rip it open. I was shocked with what I found.
Handcuffs, gags, vibraters, costumes, dildos ect. and my favorite, a collar with a little bell and a leash with the words 'Sean William McLoughlin property of Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg' I smirk.