Septiplier Sex Lines

The Energy Waster

Jack came out of the bathroom to his and Marks shared room. Mark lay on his side checking his phone. Jack smirked and loosened up his silk robe enough for some more of his chest to show.

"Hey darling, I haven't been this awake in a long time, I wonder what I should do with this energy?" He says seductively swinging his hips to the side.

Mark was blushing but soon smirked as he realized what he should do.

"I think, personally, you should bring it to daddy. I'm makes from the waist down." He said lifting up the covers to show his remarks we true.

Jack giggled and hopped right into bed with him to get this show on the road.

The Bored

Jack was bored and walked over to Mark as quietly as possible. Mark, as he is eighty seven percent of the time, was on his phone. Jack snuck up on him and grabbed his backside.

Mark didn't even look up from his phone. "Hello Jackaboy." He said pretty emotionless. For him this was pretty normal.

Jack whined. "I'm booooooored Marky! Do something to entertain me." He whined some more. Mark put one finger in his face to show he needed just a little more time. He finished checking his emails and grabbed jacks hand bringing him upstairs.

The Horny Basturd

Mark was INCREDIBLY horny, like if-he-didn't-stick-his-dick-in-someone-soon-he'd-wanna-die horny. Mark ran downstairs looking around for his lover. He spotted him at the personal bar they had gotten a little bit ago, and ran right over.

"Jack I'm horny." Mark said quickly. "Really? Again? This is the third time this week man. You need to get that checked out."

"Pleeeeease!" Mark whined. Jack rolled his eyes. "Fine. But you owe me snuggles and cookies."

"Deal deal deal. Whatever. Now let me fuck you."

The Butt

Jack grabbed Marks neck.

Mark grabbed Jacks butt.

"You could have just asked."

"I know."

The Last One

Mark and Jack were on the coach.

Marks arms were under Jacks which were scrolling through Tumblr.

"Wanna fuck." Mark said resting his head on Jacks floof, more of talking then asking a question.

"No fancy entrance?" Jack said not moving a muscle.

"Roses are red. Violets are blue. Can I stick my dick in you."