Septiplier Furries

REQUEST OF KacieSolomon AND This_Makes_No_Sense ENJOY!

Jack sat on top of the fence, watching a bird bath itself in the small puddle. Jack licked his lips. He hasn't had fresh food for months. No more scraps for me! He thinks crouching down low. Slowly, not making a noise, he pounces, killing the the small animal with his jaws.

Jack purrs in delight. "Hey! What are you doing?" A voice barks angerly. Jack whips around to see a dog hybrid snarling. He stops the second he sees him.

His name was Mark. Mark looked at the quivering Jack, fear struck his eyes. Mark looked him up and down. Curvy, he thinks to himself, looking at more of his body. Cute too. Mark thinks smirking a bit but hides it.

"I-I'm sorry! I-I have h-had fresh kill in m-months! I'm s-so sorry..." He sputters as small tears fall from his eyes. Irish too. Mark felt something he has never felt before. Hunger? For him. No. Pain? In my pants. Mark realizes what he's thinking. Love. He shakes his head like he had been bit. "A-are you alright?" Jack says still cowering in fear.

"I am fine. You are not welcome here." Mark growls trying to stay within his own head. Jack sniffs the air and smells that someone has marked this area. Jack gasps and starts to to cry. This image, broke Mark's heart into splinters. Jack looked over at Mark with unintentional big innocent eyes. Mark felt his clothes get tighter.

I can't take this anymore. Marks thoughts growl as he leaps onto the small boy. Jack yelps and cries uncontrollably. Jack readys himself for the worst but is instead giving pleasure in his neck.

Mark bites and sucks at his neck. "Uhhh~ Sir~ what are you~" Mark snarls and gets off. "Call me Mark precious. And what is your name?" He says stroking the frightened boys cheek.

"Sean... Or J-Jack..." He says still shaking. "Well Jack, I'll make a deal. If you can be at my command, then I will let you live." Mark growls. Jack looks at Mark, his ears flat against his head with fear. Jack realizes he has no choice. He nods slowly.

"Good~ now strip." He commands boldly. Jack whimpers and takes off his shirt slowly, then his belt and pants. He starts to cry at his boxers but pulls them down. Mark licks his lips and scans him up and down. "Now entertain me."

Jacks eyes widen. "W-what?" He whimpers. Mark growls. "Entertain me. Maybe a little dance will do it~" Jack realizes what he has to do. He slowly strokes himself up and down, gliding across his curves and wedges, his tail swaying side to side. Mark enjoyed this completely, but was very impatient.

"Now sit on my lap, pretty boy." He demands sitting down on a chopped down tree stump. Jack does as he is told and sits on Mark's lap, his ass on his crotch making Mark feel even more turned on. Mark glided his hands down the kitten boy's back. Mark grabs ahold of his tail and lifts it up giving it a little tug.

Jack yelps a little at the pain. Mark used his other hand to grab Jacks ass. "Nice and plump~" Mark comments making Jack blush. Mark messages the cheeks before tickling his entrance with his middle finger. Jack sqweaks and moans at the weird feeling.

Mark pushes one through the ring of muscle. Jack squirms and cries, but Mark grabs his hip to keep him there, still holding his tail up. Mark felt his tail wag violently, slapping on the ground. Mark twisted him finger around, earning a shaky moan that was music to Mark's ears. Mark began thrusting in and out slowly. Getting a louder moan out of the male.