Septiamon Cakes and Cookies

WARNING DIRTY TALK AND SEX TOYS~

Ken POV
  "Baby, I made cookies for you!" I yell to him from downstairs, pulling the tray out of the oven. You should have seen how fast he ran down stairs. Like a lightning bolt. He ran over to me and jumped up and down like a little boy. I chuckled and reached out to give him one but pulled it back before he could take it. "How do you get it?~" I say teasing him.
  He giggles and and pushes the tray and cookie out of my hands and onto the counter. He then tackles me and slams his lips on mine, wrapping his arms around my neck and I place mine on his waist. I push him against the counter and lick his top lip asking for entrance. He doesn't let me in and I feel him smirk on my lips.
  I slip my hand down his back and onto his butt. I give it a squeeze and he gasps allowing me to slip my tongue in and explore his mouth. Our tongues dance and wrestle. I, of course, won licking the roof of his mouth as he sucks on my tongue making me moan. I pull back. My tongue feels very lonely after that.
  I reach over to the cookie. Jack slowly pulls my hand back. I look at him with a confused look on my face. He has an ashamed look. I smirk. "Does my lovely little boy want something else in his pretty little mouth?~" I taunt. He blushed and looked away. "Does my precious babycake want his Master to fuck that pretty little mouth untill Masters cum drips out of it?~"
  I know how he can't help himself when I dirty talk him. He blushes deeper and looks straight into my eyes with his deep lust-filled blue eyes. "Tell Master what you want or you won't get anything at all~"

  "I want you." He responds with a sexy growl. I smirk.

  "You want me to what?~ Fuck you until you can't stand? Ravish your beautiful ass so hard you'll never forget the feeling of my cock inside you and you'll always want it?~" I tease whispering into his ear nipping at it.

  "Yes master~" he purrs and I attack his neck making him yelp. I lick every where looking for that one spot. I know I found it when he moans loudly. I abuse that spot with my tongues and even bite and suck on it.

  "Fuck~ Ken~" he purrs. I get off. He looks at me with lustfilled eyes. I smirk.

  "That's later Sweetcheeks~" I whisper. He hums. I crash my lips into his, skimming his waist and groping his ass once and a while. I pin him roughly to the counter, his hands on both sides of him with my hands pinning them there. I lift them up and onto a cabinet above the counter freeing one hand to grab his waist.
  I force my tongue in his mouth again when he was moaning. My hand goes under his shirt, and slowly pulling it up. He growls and purrs through the rough kiss, sending vibrations to my mouth. I love that feeling. I relese the kiss to get his shirt off. I throw off my shirt soon after.
  He looks away in shame as I look at his lovely curvey body. His waist thin, his hips a bit feminine. Saw no reason to feel ashamed of such beauty. I put my finger under his chin and force him to look at me.

  "What's wrong?~" I hum. He looks sad. I look at him in worry. But I smile to comfort him.

  "You have such a muscular body... I have no muscles and an ugly body..." He says as a tear falls down his cheek. How could someone say such a thing? To such a beautiful person with a beautiful art like this. I wrap my hand on his cheek.

  "Listen to me, your body is literally a work of art. And anyone who says differently is either absolutely insane, or jealous. Trust me. And even if you did, I would still be here for you." I say and kiss the tear away. He smiles and kisses me deeply.
  I push him on top of the counter and spread his legs a little so I can be there. I push away anything within a foot of him and me. Including some furniture. I grab his sweat pants. He says nothing so I pull them down slowly and sexily.
  His legs were beautiful too. Curvey and slightly thick. I lick my lips and lick his chest making him yelp and moan. I slid my tongue down to his pelvis. I look up at him. His breathing shakes and he whimpers impatiently. I grab his ass and squeeze it tightly.
  "See all this?" I say swaying my hand over his chest and slowly inch toward his crotch. He gasps when I slip that hand in his boxers. His face turns from pink to red instantly. "All mine~" and rub his member softly and grab it. I had the front and the back in my hands.