The Fourth Of July

Jack had just finished putting everything together. Sparklers, water, food money, and of course, beer. He was so excited for the night ahead of them, and everyone had agreed to to join him.

He didn't know why he was so excited, he didn't even live in America for that long. Maybe it was the fireworks, maybe the shimmering lights put up to celebrate a very special birthday. Or maybe he wanted to spend time with his boys, no fighting, no yelling, no death glares. Tonight, everyone was willing to share him.

"Felix you ready?" He asked to Swed excitedly. He smiled and nodded, looking his costume up and down. He wanted to be as festive as possible, wearing anything with the American flag on it, a shirt some shorts, and decorations in his hair. But he loved the white collared gloves the most.

"Every thing else is packed." Ken said throwing the bag over his shoulders. Jack clapped his hands happily, getting a sly smile from Mark. And so, everyone piled into a car, Jack having to sit on Cry's lap (he wasn't complaining😉) and headed to the hill.

They unloaded the bags and set up the blanket and the food, soon everyone found a nice place to lay down near it. Jack was so excited to see the fireworks, so pumped up. Mark wrapped his arm around Jacks waist, him obviously showing what he wants. Jack snuggled into his chest and still looked at the sky with guttering hopeful eyes.

Then it happened.

Boom! Boom! They shot across the sky. Popping and glittering all around. Jacks eyes lit up in the moment. He followed the trail of fire with his eyes, chasing them down by looking at them. Everyone else ooo'd and ahhh'd but Jack didn't make a sound. His eyes said all, gazing and wondering about them. He had never been this happy in his life.

Eventually, they had to end. Sure Jack was sad about it, but he smiled. Smiled bigger then he ever had. Everyone was still in the moment, still staring up into the sky in amazement. "I loved the fireworks, but I think it made it so much better because you guys were here with me." Jack said with a smile.

It truly was a fantastic night.

AND THEN THEY ALL HAD AN ORGY.

ANYWAY, HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE.